Chapter 1/A Start Of An Adventure

(Erens POV)

I woke up today from my slumber and went to my washroom, I took a nice shower and put on some nice clean clothes. Today was the day when I would always go out into the kingdom and forge through the friendly citezens of the kingdom and even sometimes go out the walls and venture.

I then went down the ivory-golden trailed stairs and into the royal throne room. I gazed at its beauty with blue and white, A large symbol of blue and white wings at the center of the room in the floor made of ivory and lapis lazuli. There were four thrones, one for me, for my mother, my sister Mikasa, and my father. From the throne room lead to all the other rooms in the Castle chambers.

I walked I to the kitchen and saw all the chefs ,maids ,butlers and workers. They were getting ready to go work in the Castle inside and out. I ram through all the people. I grabbed a cookie from a large plater and three apples. I wanted to feed the horses on my way out and have breakfast.

I ran out the back kitchen towards the stables and jumped on my white horse named Freedom. I rode through the castle gates and out into the kingdom. I fed Freedom his apples and rode down the main rode waving at citizens without running them over.

I saw my best friend, Armin Arlert. He was a peasant but a great person who should be royalty. I rode towards him and stopped at his feet.

"My lord Eren!"he said and knelt in front of me once I got off my horse.

"Its okay Armin, no one is around"I said and he came back up. He smiled and hugged me tight. I hugged back and pulled away.

"So Armin hows your family doing?"I asked.

"Well see that's a problem.....Grandfather..........got killed"he said with a frown.

"Oh my, when..how did this happen?"I asked concerned.

"Well....he was coming back from the farmers market and on his way he was mugged then killed"he said sitting down on the side walk.

"That's horrible I'll have the Military Police do a full investigation!"I said getting serious.

"No its fine my lord, besides I'm staying with my dear old grandmother"he said calmly.

'How can you just- oh its Armin he always smiles and knows how to deal with things.' I just wonder what is going on in his head right now and about his grandfathers death.

"Well I hope you know I'm sorry for your loss and.....I want you to be strong."I said and he smiled then saluted.

I pulled him in for a hug hoping it would sooth him. It worked yes but he started to crybon my shoulder. I rubbed his back making him better and he pulled away.

"You have always been nice to me my lord"he said and hugged me again.

"You are not a peasant but my friend"I said and let go. I climbed back on my horse and petted its light shade of lapis lazuli.

"Now if you'll excuse me I will be going into the kingdom to have breakfast"I said and almost rode away until he stopped me.

"My lord....may I........may I......may go on this adventure with you!"he said and I grinned.

"Get on my horse you peasant"I said sarcastically and he jumped on and held on tight, literally.

We rode away down the cobble stone path waving at fellow citizens. We kept going until we stopped at a bakery. I looked back at Armin and he was drooling for what seemed to be the small cinnamon cupcake with vanilla frosting. I felt his body shift and he started to bit his lip.

"Would you like me too-"

"Yes, God please yes!"he said. I chuckled and got off my horse along with him.

We walked into the bakery and everyone there gasped then bowed. I smiled.

"Please my fellow citizens return to your eating."I said. They complied with my command and returned eating.

I walked up to the counter with baker in front with Armin following behind.

"M-my lord it is an honor to have you at my bakery, please want would you like?" The man said.

"Um I was wondering how much that cupcake in the front was"I said and steeped away so he can see.

"Oh..um...well you see that treat is actually put on a very high price and we only have-"

"I'll take all of them and croissant please" I said taking out at least 10 gold pieces.

The man gasped and looked at the gold with a amazed face. He took the money and ran to towards the back if the room andbame back with a large box and a croissant.

"Your croissant and cupcakes sire"he said. I grabbed the croissant and Armij grabbed the large box.

"Thank you ,my lord"he said behind me.

I chuckled and smiled at how loyal my friend is to me. We walled out of the bakery and got back on my horse. We then rode outside of my kingdoms large walls and into the outlands of are kingdom.

It was beautiful full of flowers, streams and the grass was like emeralds. The sun shined like gold and the sky was as blue as diamonds. Armin was eating his cupcakes so happily I saw a tear fall from his eyes.

'What a poor peasant, lost his own family how horrible with only a friend to help........mayhebibshould ask father if he could live with us and be treated like royalty.....yes!'

"Armin?"

"Yemmmhms...Erennn?"he said while eating two cupcakes at the same time. I chuckled at his silly ness, like a sweet jester.

"What would you say if...you were to live in the castle with me and my family"at this he stopped eating completely and looked at me with teras of joy in his eyes.

"Do you mean it?"he asked.

"Absolutely"

"Awwwww Errreeeen"he said no hugging me and crying at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah no would you like to go and adventure through the lands of fire?"I asked he smile.

"Yes"

___FIN___