"You're Not Ranboo.." (Allium Duo Angst)

Tommy's raccoon tail wagged a bit as he sat with Ranboo, who was hugging onto him as they sat on the couch at Ranboos place. The Enderman hybrid was purring, his own tail swishing. "Ranboo, I can't rest with your loud purring-" He mumbled, a bit of amusement in his blue eyes as he glanced up a bit to look at his friend, though he couldn't move too much due to Ranboo laying his head on Tommys. "Well, Iv'e had to deal with you're purring every other time so get used to it." Ranboo replied, his voice full of his own amusement. "OYE- I do not purr!-" He snapped, his face red with embarrassment. Ranboos only reply was a small snort. After a moment, The Enderman hybrid spoke again. "Hey- Tommy, If I ever.. start acting weird... know it's not me.." Tommy blinked, quite confused. What did Ranboo mean? "Okay?-"

Tommy opened the door to Ranboos house, peaking in. "Hello Ranbooooobb" He went in, closing the door, he glanced around and saw Ranboo in the corner, gazing at a paper in his hands. The Enderman was shaking, his eyes wide. "Ranboo?-" He slowly approached his friend, he placed a hand on Ranboos shoulder. Ranboo slowly looked up at him, his eyes now a pale lime green that seemed chillingly familiar. He shuddered. Ranboo grinned, his eyes cold. "Hello, Tommy." He dropped the paper, it slowly falling on the ground, revealing a smile drawn on it. Tommy frowned, Ranboos behavior was.. different- usually Ranboos smile would bring warmth and make you feel happy and safe, this time, his grin now was cold, and made him quite nervous. "Hey, Ranboo- What.. were you doing?" The grin turned to a simple frown as he spoke, looking a bit bored. "Nothing honestly- Hey, why don't we hang out a bit, hm?" That chilling grin once again formed. "I- s-sure-" 

Ranboo was leading Tommy around the smp, talking. He'd been talking about things he never normally spoke about. The sight of the Enderman hybrid being ahead and leading the way of somewhere was an unusual sight. Ranboo never really liked taking the lead, he didn't wanna seem like the bossy kind- Tommy felt pretty miserable and nervous by now. He didn't like how Ranboo was acting. The Enderman hybrid had stopped. Tommy glanced around to see where he led them. They were not too far from the prison. He shuddered as he thought about the last two times he'd been there. There was his death-.. the pain he felt and then being revived after what was a month for him in Limbo.. The second time was when he went to try and kill Dream. That was the day Ghostbur died- and-.. Wilbur was brought back-...  He shook off the memories, now snapping back to reality. Ranboo was gazing at Tommy, a curios, but cold look in his pale green eyes. Whats up with his eyes? Ranboos eyes could glow in the dark and apparently went a royal purple when he was in Enderwalk, so he shrugged that off. Though he couldn't help feeling scared when he saw his eyes..   "So Tommy, Iv'e been meaning to ask you about-.. Your death. I find it quite intriguing how you were revived and all that- I mean, Dream seems pretty powerful, right?" Tommy froze. Ranboo would never bring up his death, he knew how traumatizing it been for him. Ranboo would never intentionally bring that up. And he'd definitely wouldn't practically compliment Dream like that- His breathing quickened a bit when he looked at Ranboo again. He no longer saw his friend, all he saw was Dream wearing his skin. All he saw was Dream using Ranboos body. This was Dream.. "Y-You're not Ranboo!-" 

Moon/author: "Elloooooooooo, i'd like to say some stuff for this- One: There was NO shipping in this, this is friendship you potatoes- and second: Tommy is half Raccoon in this just for the fluff- Also, if you want a second part to this just let mah know UvU (I wrote this story at like 12 am so if there's anything wrong, that's why-)  I'm also up for request, so shoot at me some ideas please- I'll write (And credit of course-) if i truly like the idea (I won't do anything weird, like shipping minors or sm*t-) Anyways have my first OneShot-