Both: part 10

Gabriel Agreste was just taking the podium at the small, impromptu press conference. He and Nathalie hadn't yet heard about Adrien's disappearance. In fact, after some initial worry, they'd received a text from Adrien that he was fine, but the Gorilla was a little worse for wear so they were going home until the bodyguard felt better.
However, Adrien's bodyguard had genuinely been popped out of time, and was being returned from a jaunty voyage among the Cave people of prehistory as the conference began.
Everyone else from the shoot avoided contact with Agreste or his terrifying assistant generally and told themselves that someone had probably alerted them anyway.

Gabriel planned on berating Ladybug from the podium to get her to come out to see him. He had ample substances to complain about, with the shoot costing him thousands in disarray,  his son endangered, and damages left unfixed. Gabriel relished scorning Ladybug publicly. It felt good to say awful things about someone so frustratingly beloved.

Therefore he was truly displeased when he didn't need to say anything. Ladybug landed in front of him, ahead of any much needed venting. The press hopped up as one, full of noise and questions.

He was composed enough, however, to take the chance to glance at Nathalie significantly.

🐈‍⬛🐞

"What's this?!" Adrien asked Nino, showing him the article.

Nino looked over at what Adrien was holding. Seeing the photo he laughed loud and hard. "That is the greatest story of my life, bro!
"That is the night I was the Ladybug."

🐞🐈‍⬛

Nino's transformation into the Ladybug hero was a joy, and Cat revelled in it.

"Hey, I'm really excited and all, but, Alya was kinda right about superheroes punching people, wasn't she?" Nino asked, growing a little timid now that the deed was upon him.

Cat grinned mischievously. "Oh, Alya is totally right. We can't have superheroes just giving anybody black eyes. Which is why it's amazing luck I have the miraculous of the Ladybug for you tonight."

Nino gave Cat an incredulous look.

"No really, Tikki doesn't know this power in your time yet, but try this; say 'Tikki, unspot me!'"

"Uhh, Tikki, unspot me?" And the amazing superhero costume Ninobug had just put on glittered all over, and each little scale of it flipped over, until Nino was entirely disguised as an unknown man in a long grey trench coat. 

"What's happened?!"

"Tikki can create things, it's the Ladybugs power. So eventually Ladybug and Tikki found a way of Creating a disguise power command. Now, it won't be a superhero punching Mr Agreste, and it won't be Nino. It will be a mysterious John Doe."

Nino's unfamiliar features were making a familiar face nevertheless, causing Cat to smile to himself.

🐈‍⬛🐞

"I don't understand, you were Ladybug? What does that have to do with this?" Young Adrien held up the photo of a confused Sapeur-Pompier in full regalia stood at a podium with the Louvre in the background.
The title caption read, 'Further time confusion at the Agreste conference as man from 1810 appears to address the crowd instead of Gabriel Agreste. "Messing with the timeline is always a headache," Mister Noir comments. "You can never be sure when it's all done."'

🐞🐈‍⬛🦋🦚

Alya raced to the press conference, desperate to reach Ladybug before Cat and the Red Nino arrived.