6

_

I'd getting my things together. Ready to leave Ava's home.
She was still sleeping.
I'd be watching her.
Wait. Thats creepy isn't it?

Ava woke up and gazed toward me.
"Morning my love~♡"
She says, with a smile.
"Morning Ava. How was your sleep?"
I'd ask whilst returning the smile.
"Good good. It was even better because you're here!"
Ava asks, getting up and walking toward me.

"I'll make breakfast for you dear~♡"
Ava would say, still smiling.
"I should get going home now.."
I'd say, just wanting to leave. I was worried about Bennett.

"Awh. How come? You could always stay at my place. I don't mind. After all it'll be only me alone if you leave me here love. ♡"
She asks, still with a smile. It was very creepy.
"Uhhhh.. I wanted to check on my friend Bennet. I want to check if his home atleast."
I'd clutch my bag, trying to get away from Ava.

"oh. I see...well.. Go look for him alone then. I hope you actually find him."
She frowns and seemed sad.
"Um thanks I guess. I could stay over for breakfast? I'll come back later if his not at home. Since I prefer not being by myself. Haha."
I'd try and make her happy,

"Ohh.. I see. Too much ghost stories?"
Ava says, sounding happier again. She switches emotions so quickly well , it seems like she was very passionate about ghost stories. If I was her, my reaction would be nearly the same

"Yeah. Is it that obvious?"
I'd say with a shy smile.
"No one gets scared of being alone normally. So of course. Ghost stories. But don't worry, I'll make sure no one touches you."

I'd giggle then thank Ava.

_(timeskip to afternoon.)

Bennet wasn't a home. He didn't reply to any of my texts. I was very worried and currently at my place, trying to find clues. Ava was there with me

"Awh. Darling~ don't you get too worried now. He'll come out for sure."
Ava says, sitting besides me on the couch.
"Mmh. But what if his dead.. He was my closest friend.. After my other friend left oversea for her work.."
I'd say, frowning and getting sad.

"oh I see. But I'm here. I'll stay with you forever deary~ and help youu find that Hu tao person you're looking for.."
Ava wraps her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thank you Ava. Thanks for caring about me. I don't know where I would be if we didn't meet that day in the forest."
I'd say, resting my head on Ava's thighs.
"I didn't expect you to actually talk to me. I seemed like a creep didn't I, right darling? Please be honest. I won't get mad."
She'd ask.

"Well you did.. But you showed me that your a nice person. Didn't you?"
I'd say, honestly speaking like Ava wanted.
"Mmh.. You know. You're really beautiful Yanfei. I'm surprised Bennett didn't fall in love with you."
She seemed satisfied with that answer and started playing with my hair.

"Uh. Thank you.. But I'm pretty sure Bennett was falling in love with his friend. Razor.. So I don't think he had feelings for me. I thought of him as a younger brother who needed caring for."
I'd say whilst Ava continued playing with my hair.

"Your hair is so soft like your skin... What isn't perfect about you."
Ava says, making me blush heavily.
"I'm pretty sure I'm not really this perfect girl. Ava."
I'd say still blushing.

"You sure are. You have looks and personality. Goodness. Darling, You could get so much men...."
She says, seeming to cut herself off.
"Awhhhh. You're so kind. But I'm not really interested in getting a boyfriend."
I'd say. To be honest I'm not even sure if I like men.

"Oh oh? Is that so, then are you looking to get a girlfriend?"
She'd respond rather quickly.
"I don't know. Hahaha. You interested in me?"
I'd jokingly say.

"Yes. Very much..honey..."

_