9

TW: Abuse, foul language, slurs, detailed murder mention, death
_

Two siblings, one 14 years old, the other 17. Two parents, who are in love...or who are supposed to love each other.

_

"Why didn't you do the dishes...you never listen to me.. You're a lazy piece of shit."

She just nodds, not wanting turn this into a big thing.

"Give me one good reason, you don't want dad to find out about this, do you.?"

He asks, his light green eyes meeting up with her crimson eyes. She was trembling.

"You said it's your turn..."

She looks down at the floor and mutters,

"My turn my ass, do the dishes now, unless you like being beaten by dad. You slut."

He grabs her by the collar of her shirt. His grip tight and she gagged, being choked.

"pfft."

He holds her higher, her feet above the ground. Tears streaming down from her face.

He let go of her shirt, making her fall to the ground.
But he didn't care, why would he? All he did was walk away.

She laid face flat on the floor, her bangs covering her eyes and blood coming out of her mouth and nose.

She didn't feel like moving, but she forced herself up and to the sink. She ignored the bleeding and started washing the dishes.

Soon enough her parents arrived home, her dad yelled at her, because she didn't clean the house and was sitting on the floor.

She wasn't allowed on the couch, only her older brother. He was the perfect golden child, the favorite one. He could do no wrong.

_( 3 years later, she is now 17)

She rests her arms on the table staring at her empty plate, it was covered in blood. Her own blood,

Her father infront of her, having just punched her. Which made her nose start bleeding,

"We don't allow fags in this house, get out you fucking piece of crap."

Her brother laughed, throwing a shoe at her head.

"..."

Suddenly she gets up, grabbing one of the knifes that was on the table and pushing it into her father's chest.

Her brothers eyes widened, he rushed toward his father. During that time, she already removed the knife and was heading toward her brother.

She slit his throat, and his wrists. So he just laid, arms stretched across the table, blood covering the table.

"How dare you."

Was all she heard, as an Axe was swang toward her. It directly hit her shoulder blade and blood gushed down her back.

She turns around, grabbing the Axe and yanking it toward her mother hitting her mothers face, making her blind.

She takes the knife and inserts it into her mother's chest, making sure that she was dead.

She takes her father's store of gasoline and throws it around the house, making sure the bodies were covered. She tossed a lit match and rushed away as the house went up in flames,

The neighours panicked, calling the fire department. They were especially worried about the children, they had a whole life ahead of them.

_

I hastefully fully sit up, sweat on my for head and my breathing heavy.

It was only a dream..
But,
Why do I remember the smell of alcohol, the tone of their voices, the look in their eyes, the warmth of fire, the pain?
Why do I remember that all..
I'd rather forget all of that,

The cold air hit my face, reminding me of those days back then.
Those days where I didn't have a place to go, those days where I didn't have anyone.

Those days where I was just a kid, who killed all of my family. A kid who wanted to go home but couldn't,
I was a criminal.

How long ago was it?
Three years ago I think...

I had a house, I managed to rank myself up as this Ava Rose person.
Until..

She came into my life.

I had a friend, I had normal friends.

I frown and get up, grabbing my hoodie and knife off the ground.

I can't just flee forever.
I need to face what I've done..
But I can't just go back, can I?

I put on my hoodie, knife in my pocket and let out a sigh.
There's only one right way, and I have to do it.

_