8

_

I walk away from town, leaving all my belongings in a bag near my old apartment.
Everything seemed so different, now that, I basically have no friends..

Plus, I found what I wanted to find.. But I wasn't satisfied with my answer.

I'm a detective, shouldn't I be used to this by now..?

Blood and death, its normal for me.
But death of a close friend, and betrayal.
That's something I didn't expect and wasn't prepared for.

I found myself in the forest, the very same one where I met Hu Tao. I look around, trying to find anything I could've missed.

Then I remembered something,

Im a famous detective, why do I need to give up on this case..?

I rush toward town and find myself in a random street, not knowing the name or where I could be.

I see a phone both, then head into it and dial a number.
Please pick up... Please pick up..
I need you now..

"Hello..?"
The formaliar voice rang out, it was my old friend. Her name was Eula.. She would be oversea in Japan for her job.
"Eula, its me Yanfei..."
I say, my tone of voice seirous. But I took abit to get to the point.

"Oh, Yanfei. How are you..?"
Eula says, sounding happy.
"Look, this isn't a good time for small talk now. Come to Canada right now.."
I mutter, not sharing the happiness of my friend.
"I see.. I'll be there by tommorow.."
She notices my tone of voice and notices the seriousness of this conversation.

"k. Meet me by xxx xxx train station."

"Alright bye.."

_( the next day )

I walk toward the train station,
I was wearing a hoodie, sleeves covering my arms and the hood over my head. I did this so no body could recognise me.

I arrived there, to see Eula wearing formal attire. I walk over toward her and mutter a simple.
"come."

She nodds and I grab her hand, walking us to a place where no body could hear or see us.

I then explain everything, Eula seemed shocked at most of this.
"It's gonna be okay we'll track that girl down.."
She wraps her arms around me, holding me closely.

"no we're not gonna do it.."
I say, looking at her.

"now why did you call me here..?"

"for company.."

"what do you mean company..? I spent my own fucking money to come here and you say you just wanted COMPANY?!?!?"

Eula pushes me away from the hug, and gazes toward me. She seemed annoyed and angered.

"You want to track down a psychopath, who is litteraly obbsesed with me...and you just want to go and find her...you realize that will never work right..?"

"I know you liked Hu Tao... It's obvious, you never were like this when we used to work together.."

"Well that's because we never did cases like this...How would you feel if you befriended the murder."

"Well I wouldn't know because that hasn't happened to me....You litteraly fell for some murderer... When there was someone better for you.."

"I never said I fell for her.. But, if your going to keep believing that then leave..."

Eula goes silent, then does as I said and walks away. I do the same, walking in the opposite direction and think about my actions.

I don't like Hu tao like that do I..?
I had a crush on Ava...just not Hu Tao..
Even though, their the same person..
But I do really miss Ava's company. I wish she was never turned out to be Hu tao.

I frown and sit down infront of a tree. I didnt know what to do, I officially have no friends.
This feeling, it's horrible. Why did I do this to myself..
Why did she do this to me..?

_