15

2 YEARS LATER....

_

The sound of a glass hitting a dark wooden table was heard, it being filled with the finest of vodka found within inazuma.

"I never knew you were a lawyer before all of this. Its surprising much. Why do you want my help that much anyway?"

Questioned the dark red haired male seated in front of yanfei. She just shrugged, leaning against the wall of the tavern. Taking a sip of the glass of whisky in her hand.

"What's in it for me? I know you don't got cash. Plus I could just report you anyday I wanted to-"

"Look Heizou. I took this train just to find you, don't disappoint me now. What's your saying is true, although I don't have any money I've got something else that may interest you."

Heizou gazed up from the book that was open on the table, a perfect mixture of curiosity and interest was evident in the gaze of his pastel green eyes.

"I might know the exact location of that secret treasure you've been seeking out."

Heizou's face lit up, being extremely excited about what he had just heard. At the same time he was speckital, after all he had just met this girl. And she knows way too much about him than someone normally should know.

Well, she had to know her skills at least in some way if she was able to track him down. Or maybe she was looking for him for awhile, there will never be an exact answer to that question. Although we can always assume best case scenario.

"Well your deal is on, its not good advice you seek out someone you havent seen in 2 years because of some dream. But I'm not stopping you."

She didn't even respond to that question, instead rolling her eyes and standing up. Ready to leave the tarvern.

"I'm not interested in small talk Heizou, come to me when you've got actual information. You know where to find me."

Heizou was confused, he didn't even know her name. He feels as if he should, but she never told him anything aside from the story.

"Same place tommorow?"

"No. Behind the teahouse. 6:00pm sharp, if I'm not there leave."

That's all she said before exiting the tarvern. Which left Heizou confused yet intrigued to learn more about this girl. He doesn't know exactly why he feels this way.

He shrugged it off, paying for his drink despite not drinking a single drop of it. Heading home, realizing a storm would hit soon.

To be exact, tommorow at around 6:00pm.

'This girl is smart, very smart. Or is she just a trick question waiting for me to fall for it. Or rather she is a riddle that leads to Morse code for me to figure out. Well all I know is she is interesting and not an open book, rather a diary that you need a key to open and read further into. '

Thought Heizou on his way to the building of the apartment. He was more focused on yanfei than anything else, he realized he should probably focus on finding Hu Tao. Or atleast that's what he said.

He smirked entering the apartment building and heading toward the elevator. The lights flickered in the hallway as the doors of elevator closed. Heizou pulled out a cigarette and his lighter, putting a light to it and inserting it into his mouth. This apartment was so cheap they allowed basically anything and had less security than normal.

Although Heizou doesn't care, as the elevator stopped at floor 8. The floor were he lived, the doors of the elevator opened as he walked to his room. Unlocking the door and entering his apartment. Closing the door behind him.

"the coast is clear?" a formaliar voice echoed out the apartment, as the long haired brunette appeared from her side of the room. Heizou just let out a laugh, as the brunette stared for a few moments.

"I thought my name is cleared here." she says, in confusion. "Someone is looking for you." heizou responded. "What? For me?" a lot of thoughts crossed the brunettes mind.

"Pink haired female, I didn't get her name. But she's really smart. Apparently she dreamt about you" the redhead says, heading to the kitchen. "Yanfei." the brunette says, "her name is yanfei. She used to be a lawyer in liyue."

"You knew her? I didn't expect someone like the infamous murder Hu Tao to know a lawyer." heizou said, half shocked honestly. "we were close friends. I used to have feelings for her." Hu Tao explained, flopping down on top of the couch. "I have no clue what's she doing seeking me out now."

"Maybe she likes you." heizou teased, as Hu Tao visably gagged. "I didn't know you hated her that much!" he commented. "after all she made me chase after her thinking she liked me back."

"Just give her a chance she's maybe your soulmatee." heizou continued teasing his brunette friend. Who just puffed our her cheeks, pulling out her phone and watching some random videos of animals.

"Your so lame." heizou commented, "You wouldn't talk your arch enemy!" Hu Tao puffs out her cheeks, as heizou let's out a laugh. "Just give her one chance."

"I hope you never see her again." hu Tao says, putting her hands together. "I just hope to see her again." heizou responded with a smirk. As a pillow from the coach was sent flying his way hitting him against his for head.

"Your aim." heizou Commented, bending down and grabbing the pillow from the concrete tiled floor. "It's really good." he continued, heading over to the soft gray couch. Placing the pillow down and sitting beside Hu Tao.

"It's not like im going to do anything with my so called good aim." Hu Tao mutters, remote in hand as she flips through channels on TV.

Heizou remained silent, as he wondered about what could further become of this situation.

_

Beginning of the second half of the book