13

_

I sat on the bed, feeling so weird and itchy with this "band-aid" that was covering my face.

"Can I take this off now? It's irritating me, I look so weird"

I tug on the band-aid with my right hand, feeling itchy yet painful.

"you have to keep it so it can heal. Which will make your face look much better"

Yanfei responded , and I notice her being dressed up in casual clothing. It seemed like she's going somewhere, but she was abit different. Her hair was tied up and she wore a hat, also dark black sunglasses covered her green eyes.

"uhm where in the world going to? With you looking like that? "

I questioned, confusion evident in my gaze which was directed straight toward yanfei .

"I'm gonna get food and stuff, so I just require you to stay here okay? Is that fine with you? See you when I come back I won't be long."

There she disappeared, just like a bolt of lightning, so quickly. A frown grows on my lips, I wasn't quiet sure in what way to react.

I wanted to get out of this camp, so I decided on heading outside of the tent. The sunlight hit my skin, as I gazed around the forest, taking in the sight of so much green.

Some footsteps were heard in the distant, I look in its direction, my thoughts pointed to the fact that it must probably be yanfei. So I rush toward the noise attempting to beat her there.

"Hey yan-"

I was cut off. My eyes widen as I saw someone who was definitely not yanfei. Instead it was some tall woman with short dark hair which was dyed a dark blue at the tips.

"Oh so you are Hu Tao? The infamous murderer that we've been searching for."

A smirk grew on the mysterious womens lips as she began to take an object from her pocket. I reacted by taking a few steps back, trying to get away from this situation.

I notice, what she had pulled out. She had a weapon in her hand, it was a gun, which was pointing directly toward me. I gulped. trying to make an escape.

"Just make this easy for me. Will you? We'll make your punishment less, so just tell us what is the location of Yanfei?"

I froze, which caused me to stand there. Not being exactly sure how to react, not knowing what to say as she walked closer to me. The gun still pointed to directly at my head.

"I'm sorry but I'm not too sure ma'am-"

I responded to her question as I continue taking steps back, she fired a shot. It missed me by just a few inches, I close my eyes. Hopping nothing would happen,

"Just be honest with me Hu Tao. And, DO NOT MOVE."

The short haired female stood close infront of me, pressing the gun to my forhead. Her ocean blue eyes met up with my crimson red ones,

"awh, are you looking for me? Never knew I was that popular. "

The formaliar voice of Yanfei was heard, she would be holding a gun as well. The short haired female put her finger to the trigger, I force my eyes shut. Hoping this wouldn't happen to me.

"oh my gosh, quit the gun act and just put it down, just explain to me why do exactly you want to harm her? Plus if you did wouldn't that be murder, Yelan. "

Questioned Yanfei, walking toward 'Yelan'. Who didn't listen, her finger still on the trigger.

"I should be the one questioning you, why in the world are you siding with a murderer? Did you infact fall for her like Eula said and loose face in the progress?"

I gazed toward the light pink haired female, who's green eyes gazed toward yelan.

Without response the pink haired female rushed toward the other , knocking the gun straight out her hand. Using my muscle memory I move away grabbing the gun, then pointing it toward the short haired female who gazed toward both of us.

"wow. Such a nice try. But did you seriously think I'm alone here."

The two gazed toward each other, hearing more footsteps approach them. So in response they rush away together and deeper into the forest,

"They went that way!"

The voice of the raven short haired female echoed through the trees. But the two were far enough and continued to run off together, they didn't even stop to catch their breath.

"Come here."

I grabbed the pink haired females hand, pushing her down. Into a small cave, footsteps passed them, luckily they did not see them.

"Thank you, Hu Tao."

Yanfei smiled, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. Gripping onto the weapon, hoping nothing wouldn't happen.

"I'm sorry for letting you go through this, now you'll probably be arrested too for siding with me."

I apologize, gazing away from her and outside of the cave onto the grass.

"Well, if saving you makes me a criminal. I'll definitely become one for you. Only for you , Taotao."

Yanfei's lips grew into a smile, as she pulled me closer. Her arms around me, a red blush grew on my face as I inhaled the sweet scent of the female.

I stayed silent for abit, just enjoying the moment. My mind was empty, as the pink haired female held me close. There was no tension in the air, just a warm feeling whilst being in a warm embrace.

It felt as if like I was finnaly safe and didn't have all this pressure on my shoulders, like a weight was lifted off my chest and I could finnaly breath again. I could finnaly feel okay.

But at the same time everything felt heavy again as I realized that all the police were currently searching for me and Yanfei. I tried to not let that bother me but our two guns were still in sight, the bullets within was our only thing that will keep us safe.