Chapter Twenty One ~ Settling In

Chapter Twenty One

(2 days later)

"C'mon everyone we have a schedule to follow!" Erza screamed. Lucy sighed, her bags were all packed and she was all ready to go.

"Luce!" Natsu screamed jumping on the bed beside her. Lucy shook her head smiling to herself.

"Hi Natsu." She said pecking him on the cheek. Natsu grinned and held out a hand. She held out a hand and took his, it was comforting and warm.

"It's time to leave."

~*~

"Gray-Sama we're leaving!" Juvia called, she grabbed her bags.

"Gray-Sama!" She called again. She felt someone touch her hand and turned around startled. She felt someone kiss her cheek.

"Gray-Sama." She said smiling and hugging her boyfriend.

"C'mon Erza is getting very mad, that we're off of track." He said pulling her towards the door.

~*~

"Gajeel have you seem my Romeo and Juliet book?" Levy asked walking Into the room.

"Yeah, I threw it away." Gajeel said rolling off the bed.

"What?! Why?!" She demanded.

"Because its trash." He stated bluntly.

"What-"

"There are happy endings and I plan to have one with you." Levy smiled and walked to him planting a kiss on his mouth.

"What book did you get that from?" She whispered smiling.

"I got it from Tumblr." He said chuckling. "Lucy showed me it, he said it'd make you melt."

~*~

"Guys Hurry up we have a schedule to follow." Erza screamed. Wendy rushed past her packing the bags.

"We-"

"Erza it's ok." She felt arms wrap around her and she blushed.

"Jellal?" She turned to see her boyfriend smirking.

"C'mon we'll wait outside." He said taking her hand.

"Yeah." She said blushing.

~*~

"Mira!" A voice shouted. The white haired Mage turned to see her sister carrying her bags.

"Your boyfriend is here to pick is up."

"I think I can tell my girlfriend I'm here." Laxus walked in with a teasing smile. Mira smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"Hi Laxus." She said.

"C'mom lets go." He said taking her hand and leading her out.

~*~

'But Carla our relationship should start too with this fish!" Happy cried out to the white female cat.

Lucy smiled and looked out the window, Natsu had fell asleep and they were finally on their way to the guild.

"This trip was amazing wasn't it?" Juvia said turned around.

"Yeah it really was...." Lucy said leaving on Natsu.

The End

Mission Fall In Love is finally completed :)

So what do you guys think?

Should there be a part 2

Mission Get Married...

Or nah ;)

Thank you all or sticking with me and for being so patient with my slow updates.