Chapter Four ~ Heartbroken

There is still a crack couple on the loose!

Chapter Four
Heartbroken

"I wonder what happened to Erza and Gray?" Levy wondered to herself. She was driven out of her thoughts when a hand rested on her head.
"What's wrong shrimp?" She looked up as saw Gajeel looking down at her. That smirk he always wore was no longer showing, Instead it was a emotion she never knew he had.
And that would be worry.....
Levy smiled at him, She shook her head. "Nothing."

~*~

The group finally arrived at a beach house, It was rather lovely and the beach wast that packed.
As they walked towards the house, Erza felt weird..
"I'll get Mira back soon..." She thought to herself. She opened the door and led everyone inside.
"Wow." Lucy said in awe. It was beautiful everything was wooden and as they investigated there were only 4 rooms.
"Um who's sleeping with who?" Levy asked. Erza smirked.
"Your partner." She said walking to her room. Lucy ad levy turned red.
"Ah Gray-Sama.." Juvia sighed happily
Gray looked creeped out.
"Can't I sleep with Lucy or you!" He yelled at Erza. Erza blushed and kept walking to her room.
"Sorry ice princess but no way Lucy is mines." He said dragging Lucy off.
"Gray-sama doesn't like Juvia.." Juvia said with a sad face. "He likes love rival.." She felt like crying right then and there. "Or Erza..."
"Poor Juvia." Levy frowned.
"Come on shrimp lets go." Gajeel said dragging Levy off, Leaving the heartbroken water Mage and the confused ice Mage.

_______________________________________________________

So I hope you all enjoyed it wonder what's going to happen next....
Comment please:)
_______