Chapter Sixteen ~ Sorry

Sorry for the wait, I went to Las Vegas for the week and the WiFi sucked over there:/
But now I'm back and this is going to be based around Gajeel's & Lisanna's P.O.V

Two people that we haven't heard from in a while;)
But let me remind everyone Lisanna is not a bad person!

Now that I cleared that up lets
Continue with the story:)

Also if your a huge Otaku fan then don't hesitate to check out oatkuzine_ a magazine that Flamesxxkeys & I created together:)
We have many open spaces for you to join:D

Chapter Sixteen
'Sorry'

Gajeel sighed as the sun slowly rose from it's hiding spot.
Something In his gut kept telling him that he was stupid and a pathetic dragon slayer.
He felt guilty he left levy, but he got so nervous and got this funny feeling that he ran off to the beach shore. He decided to confront levy and explain why he ran off.
But as he was walking he noticed a familiar figure on the sandy floor.
"Mira?" He asked to make sure it was the white haired mage. His suspicions were soon correct when she looked up at him. His face quickly turned to a angry look when he noticed her wet tears.
"What happened?" He asked trying to control his anger. Mira shook her head shutting her eyes.
He then smelled a familiar scent on her as he tried to help her up.
"Laxus.."He growled lowly so she wouldn't hear him.
Although it may seem Gajeel was cold and hostile towards others, he cared for Fairy Tail & the members, they took him, so Laxus better watch his back...

~*~

Lisanna woke up in a guilty mood, she just realized that se betrayed Lucy's trust and felt bad about that. She heard Natsu storm out of the room last night and she wondered if Lucy & him got in a fight and it was all her fault.
She was also worried because Mira hasn't returned from her date. As she walked out of the room she saw the door to Lucy's room open, Lucy walked out In a blue summer dress.
"Lucy?" Lisanna called. Licy turned around and gave a small smile.
"Hi Lisanna." She said.
"Lucy are you and Natsu ok?"
Lisanna noticed Lucy's smile disappear and her eyes fall.
"I broke up with him." She answered quietly. Lisanna's eyes widened and Lucy then took the chance to walk away, but Lucy stopped short.
"He still likes you...always stay by Natsu's side..." She whispered.
"Always stay by Natsu's side..."
Lisanna remembered those words, she had told Lucy that a while back after she noticed how close Lucy & Natsu were...
Lisanna's eyes fell and she slid down to the floor with the support of the wooden walls.
"It's all my fault..."
"Gomen Natsu...Lucy..."

~*~

Gajeel walked inside the beach house with Mira In his arms.
He burst inside the living room and kicked Romeo off the mattress. Wendy awoke from the soft yellow couch and noticed Mira on the air mattress.
"I'll get Lisanna and Lucy." She said running off. Romeo was still knocked out on the floor.
Carla flew over to the kitchen to get a hot rag and Gajeel walked towards the hallway where all the rooms were.
He stopped in front of Levy's room and sighed.
"I'll have to wait..." He mumbled.
He walked towards Natsu's room to fetch the dragon slayer.
"Right now we have to take care of that idiot."

_________________________________________________

It was short but I updated right?
Now what do you think about Lisanna?
How about Gajeel's protective side?
Guess GaLe has to wait:/
But don't worry:)

4 or 5 more chapter till the end;)

Not Edited