Ninteen ~ Confrontation

Ok I'm terribly sorry for scaring you all *sweatdrops*

Erza : Apologize correctly

Gray & Natsu : I would listen to the monst-

Erza glares at them and they back away fearfully

I'm terribly sorry and I hope you all forgive me also if i don't make it out alive *glances at Erza who's still glaring at me*

Please tell Sting that I love him~

__________________________________________________________

Chapter Nineteen

Mira walked behind Freed, the walk was longer than she remembered and she felt the silence intimidating.
"He likes you!" A voice screamed in her head. She shook it off and ignored it, she was confused enough with Laxus and was really debating if she should confront him.

They arrived at a small white beach house and Freed led her up the wooden steps, walking inside brought back memories for Mira....
"Ok where's the ice cre-" Laxus stopped in his place and stared at Mira who was walking in.
"Ice cream sounds lovely doesn't it?"
And with that the three all walked to go get some ice cream, but sadly poor Mira doesn't know what's coming her way.

~*~

Erza was always the one who had her heart confused...

The feeling was familiar, so when gray walked up to her she knew what to do.

"Gray lets sit down." She said walking over to a old worn out bench. Gray nodded and sat down, curiosity drifted through his head.

"We have been together with Natsu all the time....and ever since Lucy and Juvia joined he guild it was pretty clear that Juvia likes you- wait now like she loves you..." Gray felt his heart beat just a little and his hands were somehow warm.

"I like you but I realized I see you as a brother of some sort and-"

"You like Jellal." Gray said with a reassuring smile. The name sent chills and Erza nodded.

"It's ok Erza, your right I guess we were just confused." He said nodding.

Erza smiled softly and hugged him.

"Lets get them back..." She whispered.

She stood up and nodded at gray before walking towards the beach where Jellal was chatting with Lyon.

"Now where's Juvia...?"

~*~

Natsu grinned as Lucy grabbed his hand with a smile.

"Ay Luce I her I can make your whole face out of sand."

"Natsu I don't think-"

"C'Mon Natsu lets show her our skills!" Happy said nodding.

The two friends left the celestial Mage and got to work.

"He's still the same childish Natsu..." Lucy said smiling softly.

~*~

Juvia sighed as she stood underneath a palm tree, her feelings were clear.

"Juvia wants Gray-Sama..."

Her poor heart was ripped apart when she saw Erza and Gray together, but she knew it still made her happy seeing gray happy.

Her feelings for Lyon weren't the right feelings as he thought when they kissed, he understood though....

"Juvia?" Her eyes widened and her heart stopped.

Oh how she missed that voice...

"Gray...."

Yay I updated and I'm alive!

So please give feedback~

And 2 quick questions...

What do you think will happen?

What's your favorite couple?

Till next time minna :)