Chapter Eleven Pt 1 ~ It's Out

So I understand that I should ignore the haters and seeing how much everyone enjoys this story got me thinking I made a big mistake...
So I want to thank everyone for sticking up for me and being patient:)

This chapter is dedicated to all the wonderful fans of this story ^.^

Chapter 11 (Part One)
'It's Out '

Mira nearly choked on her water when she saw Natsu and Lucy stroll inside the beach house holding hands.
"Good morning-"
"Ah NaLu happened I told you it'll happen sooner or later!" Mira squealed shaking her poor sister.
"Actually we both agreed it'd happen." Lisanna commented feeling sick, due to the fact that Mira shook her on a full stomach. Mira simply answered her sister by taking a photo of a very red Lucy and a grinning Natsu.
"You finally got enough guts to ask her out huh." Gray said smirking as he sat next to a smiling Juvia.
"Good job Lucy." Juvia beamed.
"You better not hurt her Natsu." Erza said giving him a scary look.
"Ah you finally found your Romeo Lu-chan." Levy sighed dreamily.
Lucy laughed nervously and nodded before dragging Natsu outside again.
"Aw it seems she's shy." Lisanna said.
Mira smiled and turned to her sister.
"Now it's time for GaLe-"
"Don't you have a date to go to?" Lisanna smirked at her sister.
Mira turned red and fainted.
"It seems she's still nervous." Carla observed. Wendy simply giggled and chewed on her pancake.
"Well it's time to go back to the beach!'
"Yeah lets get ready!'

~*~

Erza felt nervous...
Not the kind of nervous where your palms get sweaty...
No the kind nervous when your heart thumps loudly and your stomach becomes a cage for butterflies.
It all started when she walked outside and saw gray smiling at her...
But here's the catch a other boy walks up to her and smiles down at her...
"Hi Erza.."
"Hey...Jellal..."

Just a short one, since I'm still upset with people...
Ther still commenting hate on this story and I finally decided to remove them...:/
Not a great way to start my summer... >.<