Chapter Six ~ Embarrassed

So I have gotten a couple of comments saying they prefer Jerza and Juvia...
And I don't mind I mean its your opinion and I won't delete them ether.
But I'm glad people will still read this story ether way a couple is messed up, I want to dedicate this chapter to them and they are...
@Natsu_DragonSlayer
@TheMermermad
@Little_Indian_Girl
There are also many more:)
But thank you again for being such great readers 0;
I think that a crying face , Their tears of happiness:)

__________________________
___

Chapter Six
Embarrassed

Natsu, Gray, Romeo and Gajeel along with the girls (Mira, Wendy and Lisanna) waited patiently for the others to come out.
"Aren't you girls going to change?" Gray asked. They shook their heads,
"It's under our cloths." Wendy answered.
"But Carla c'mon its a fish who doesn't like fish?" Happy asked Carla. She simply ignored him and sat by Wendy.
Natsu sighed getting impatient.
"Are you guys do-" He was interrupted by the door opening revealing 3 girls.
Levy was wearing her orange bikini with her hair pulled back by a white headband with a orange ad white flower. Juvia was wearing a light blue bikini with her hair naturally down.
(It's not curled)
Erza wore a simple back bikini with her hair down and Lucy wore a white and pink bikini with pigtails.
(The one she usually wears)
Mira smirked at the boys who stood still she looked over at her sister.
"Isn't this a sight?" She whispered.
Lisanna nodded with a giggle.
Carla scoffed. "Pigs." Wendy giggled.

Gajeel stood still watching the small petite girl walk over to him.
"Are you ok Gajeel?" She asked with a smile. Gajeel finally regained his senses and nodded.
"Ye..yeah lets just go." He said turning away and walking towards the beach.

~*~

Lucy sighed in delight as her feet touched the soft warm sand, The sun shone brightly in the blue sky and the shore was full of people their own age.
"So Lu-Chan trying to find some boys?" Levy asked winking. Lucy blushed.
"Levy-Chan!" Lucy said embarrassed.
Mira slung a slender arm over Lucy's shoulder.
"She can't find a guy levy." Mira said.
Lisanna slung a arm over her other shoulder and smiled.
"Yeah she already has Natsu." The sisters giggled and ran away from the red Celestial Mage. Levy sighed,
"I wish I could have a guy."
"What's wrong shrimp?" Levy turned to see Gajeel.
"No..nothing.." She blushed walking away. Gajeel smirked.
"That's my shrimp."

~*~

Natsu was fighting with gray when he heard a few whistles.
He turned to see several guys looking at Lucy while she was running after Mira and Lisanna.
"Dang she's hot." One chuckled.
"I'd tap that." A other said.
The others started whistling at her.
Noticing them Lucy stopped running and look over, That's when they started walking over towards her.
"Hey blonde wanna come with me somewhere."
Lisanna looked at Lucy with a scared expression, But Mira reassured her pointing at Natsu.
He was currently waking over and slung a arm around her.
"Sorry guys but Luce belongs with me." He said with a smirk.
The guys quickly backed away seeing his dark onyx eyes gleam.
"Sorry man." One apologized.
Lucy sighed in relief.
"Thanks Natsu." She smiled softly.
"No problem Luce but you owe me now." He said smirking at her.
"Wha..what do you me-" She was then slung over his shoulder.
"Ocean throw." He screamed. Lucy then realized what he meant. Lucy managed to squirm out of his grip, But pulled him down with her.
Opening her eyes she saw that he was on top of her.
"Oi what was that for?" He asked.
Lucy blushed a deep red.
"Mommy what are they doing?" A kid asked. the mom widened her eyes.
"There are kids here!" She barked at them pulling the boy away.
Lucy pushed him off of her and walked away feeling embarrassed once again.

__________________________
___

Comment & Vote Please (^O^)/
Thank you again for supporting this story ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆