Chapter Five~ Sleep & The Beach

Crack Couple Alert!!!!

Chapter Five
Sleep & The Beach

Lucy blushed as she laid next to Natsu on the bed. It was a pretty cold night and the warmth of the blankets weren't enough to warm her up.
"Hey Luce are you cold?" Natsu asked curiously seeing that she was shivering
"Ye...yeah..." Lucy managed to say.
Nasu chuckled lightly. He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her close
It felt as if Lucy was tanning herself in the sunlight, Natsu was so warm.
Although it felt weird, This want the first time she slept near him. She relaxed and snuggled closer to him.
"Mm thanks Natsu..." She whispered dozing off. Natsu felt his cheeks turn red, But quickly dismissed if and fell asleep.

~*~

"Gajeel where am I going to sleep?!" Levy asked.
"Your so dumb shrimp." Gajeel sighed.
Levy turned red with embarrassment.
"What's that suppose I mean?!" She asked. He pulled her onto the bed.
"Your suppose to sleep with me."
"B..bu..but I-"
"It's not like we're going to die." Gajeel said bluntly. Levy moved her distance and snuggled in the blankets.
"Goo...goodnight Gajeel."
"Night shrimp."

~*~

Juvia sighed as gray made his bed on the floor. He wasn't ready to sleep next to his stalker, It would be weird.
"Is Juvia not enough for gray-sama?" She asked him. Gray stopped fixing his bed and looked at her.
"It's not that Juvia, I like you as a comrade and only a comrade." He explained to her. Juvia nodded understanding him.
"I see do you like Lucy then?" She asked glumly. Gray chuckled.
"She's cute, but no. She's like a sister."
"Erza?" Juvia looked up at him.
Gray stopped. Did he like Erza?
"I..I...do..don't know..." He stuttered.
Juvia giggled. "Ah it seems Gray-sama does like Erza-Chan." Gray looked away with embarrassment.
"Th...that's not funny."
That only caused the Water Mage to crack up more.
Juvia stopped laughing and smiled softly.
For once he was communicating with her and she didn't feel weird no more.
"Maybe he's meant for Erza-Chan.." Juvia thought to herself.

~*~

( The Next Morning )

Lucy sighed happily and decided to cool some breakfast. She slid away from Natsu's grip and walked to the kitchen.
"Hi Lucy." She turned to see Juvia smiling. Lucy smiled back.
"Hi Juvia, How'd it go with gray?"
"Ah Juvia got over Gray-sama." She laughed lightly remembering the scene last night.
"Really so soon?!" Lucy asked shocked.
Juvia nodded. "Yes I think he's happier with someone else." She winked and walked in her room.
Lucy stood quiet, Still trying to process what just happened.

She finally shook her head and went to make breakfast for everyone.

~*~

Erza awoke to a smell of pancakes, Sitting up she remembered what gray had said.
"That stupid boy..." She muttered.
Still she felt weird and happy at the same time.
Walking outside she collided with someone. Looking up she saw gray shirtless.
"Oh hi Erza." He greeted with a morning voice. Erza backed away,
"Hi gray so umm where you shirt?" She asked him.
"What's happening to me I never have showed weakness before!" She asked herself. Gray looked down.
"Damn it!" He ran back inside his room.

~*~

"So who wants to head to the beach!" A voice interrupted everyone's meal.
They turned to see Wendy and Romeo along with Lisanna and Mira.
"I'm all fired up!" Natsu screamed running to get ready. The others fled to their rooms.
"So Mira have any plans?" Lisanna asked her older sister. Mira smiled.
"Of course I do."

_______________________________________________________

So as you can see this story is NaLu, GaLe, and something new GrayZa!
How do you feel about GrayZa so far...
Like it? If you hate it keep your rude opinions to your selves.
Maybe a extra character will be added for Juvia...
Anyone have a idea?