Chapter Seventeen ~ Apologies

Eh I've been so busy...

Sorry but I can't keep you guys waiting I know you've all waited patiently and I want to thank you all for being such great and kind readers, I'm glad I don't have ghost followers and you've all given me a chance :)

Arigatou Minna....<3

_________________________________________________

Chapter Seventeen

'Apologies'

Lucy walked silently on the shore line, her hair was tied up into two ponytails and her expression was guilty and depressed.

Natsu kept coming back to her and she felt as if she made a terrible mistake, yet she felt upset that he would ditch her for a old crush.

Was she not good enough?

Did he use her?

Or was she foolish?

"Lucy?" A voice called.

Lucy turned and her breath hitched. She felt herself shake...

"Natsu...."

Natsu was currently revealing his toned chest and his eyes looked dead, as if all his happiness was sucked out of him.

"Lucy we need to talk." He said.

Lucy stood there, her eyes tearing up. She knew her mistake & she wanted to patch everything up.

She didn't want to lose Natsu just because of a stupid thing.

"Natsu I'm sorry!" She said running towards him, she hugged him and started to cry on his chest.

"I...I thought you liked Lisanna and I felt as if I was In the way." She heard Natsu chuckle.

"Luce I like you not Lisanna...I knew what I did was stupid and childish....I wasn't thinking." He sighed as Lucy pulled away to look at him she saw guilt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Luce and if you would let me...I want to be your-'

"Baka I was suppose to say that!" Lucy said kissing him on the lips.

Natsu pulled Lucy closer and smiled as he realized he didn't lose her.

"Mamma their doing it again!" A kid yelled.

"There's kids here!" A women yelled at Lucy and Natsu.

~•~

Gajeel smirked as he saw Natsu and Lucy's scene.

After they 'talked' to Laxus they came back and Natsu finally gained the courage to talk to Lucy.

"Now it's my turn." He said walking inside to Levy's room.

He walked inside after taking a deep breath.

"Oi anyone here?" He called.

The room was quiet and he then heard something shuffle underneath the bed. Kneeling down he saw a hint of blue.

"I know your under there Levy." He said standing up.

Levy's breath hitched and she hesitated but she forced herself up.

"Ga....Gajeel?"

"I have-"

"No I shouldn't have confessed to you I know you don't like me and I shouldn't have forced so much pressure on you and I-"

She was cut off when she felt pressure on her lips.

"....Gajeel....." She thought blushing rapidly.

~•~

Lucy smiled as Natsu intertwined their hands together.

"That kid really is getting on my nerves." He sighed rubbing his head annoyed. Lucy smiled.

Lucy then saw Lisanna walking with Mira.

"Wait I have to tell Lisanna something." She said running towards the younger sister.

"Lisanna!" Lucy called.

Lisanna turned & walked towards Lucy with a guilty expression.

"Lucy I'm so sorry I ruined your relationship maybe I should've just stayed in edolas you and Natsu were meant to be and-"

Lucy hugged Lisanna and smiled.

"Gomen Lisanna-Chan...Natsu and I made up and I realized I shouldn't freak out like that..but don't say things like that Baka you are my friend and I'm glad your here because you complete everyone."

Lisanna smiled softly and pulled away.

"It's ok Lucy and thank you...but do me a favor."

Lucy perked up and looked at her with a curious expression.

"Stay by Natsu's side no matter what..." She smiled softly.

Lucy nodded and smiled back.

"Don't worry...I will....Arigatou Lisanna..." Lisanna nodded.

"NaLu is now officially cannon, Next is Gruvia & JerZa or GrayZa & Jyon..." She then looked confused. "Wait who do I hook up?!" She asked herself fearfully.

"C'mon lets ask everyone if they want to do something." Lucy said pulling in Lisanna.

"Wait is that..."

"Freed...?" Lisanna said glancing at her sister who was currently talking to Carla.

~•~

"C'mon Gajeel lets find Lucy & Natsu." Levy said dragging her boyfriend outside.

Gajeel simply smirked at his Girlfriend and shook his head.

The confession was a success.

He explained he ran off because he didn't know how to handle them....he apologized and levy happily accepted it with a kiss.

For a small girl she knew how to kiss....

"Probably because of those naughty books I catch her reading with Erza." He thought.

"Oi no more of those dirty books shrimp!" He told her. Levy stopped and blushed rapidly.

"Baka don't say that!" She screamed flustered.

Gajeel chuckled but then stopped seeing someone.

"Freed...?!"

_________________________________________________

Was that long?

NaLu & GaLe are Cannon!!!

But who do you think is next?

And what about Freed why is he there?

~Not Edited~