Chapter Twenty ~ Aftermath Of Pain

Dedicated to all you lovely readers for being so patient with me :)

Arigatou Minna :D

____________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty

Lucy took a deep breath as she rested her head on the pillow....

"I wonder if my Zodiac keys are thankful that there hasn't been any action lately..." She thought. "Or are they anxious...?"

While she was thinking intently, Natsu crept behind her with a wide grin.

"LUCY!!!" He screamed next to her hear, Lucy fell off the bed in shock.

Her boyfriend simply laughed pleased with what he did.

"Natsu!!!"

~*~

Erza walked the shoreline of the beach and allowed herself to wipe away the tears.

"What was I thinking?" She wondered, all this time she probably made Juvia cry due to her confusion." I made gray believe I liked him...when all this time I liked-"

"Me." She turned to see the face that had caused her so much pain in the past, but somehow it still made her stomach flutter.

"Jellal...." Jellal smiled softly and walked over, his blue eyes twinkled and Erza blushed.

"Erza I have something important to tell you..."

~*~

"Juvia....I know I've been a real ass lately, but I want you to know that I really like you." He said. "I don't like Erza I like you...."

Juvia gasped and felt her mind swirl, all this time she had waited to hear those words from her beloved Gray-sama.

"I was confused, but I know what I want now... He looked at her. "Please forgive me and-"

Juvia quickly cut him off and allowed her soft lips to touch his own. His arms snaked around her waist and her hands were wrapped around his neck.

"Is this how happy endings end...?"

~*~

Laxus stared at her...
Her blue orbs were enchanting, the way her white hair was perfect.
All this time he had a crush on her, playing it cool seemed to have somehow hid it.

But now he was older and so was she, now men seemed to hit on her as of she were a new toy that everyone wanted to have.

He had to man up and confess, but it was hard for such a tough guy to confess to a girl.

He was wear for once and if seemed like a swallowed a whole jar of peanut butter. The words just wouldn't come out...

They were at the ice cream shop, freed had decided to go to the mens room and left the two alone.

His ice cream stood in the cup untouched, his appetite was gone along with his cocky attitude, it was replaced with guilt and regret.

"Laxus freed told me what happened."

That night he panicked everything was going to plan till he was stupid enough to mess it up.

"H...he did?" Laxus stuttered.

"Yes is it true?"

When Mira has fainted, Laxus took her to Freed's place. where freed reminded Laxus to play hard to get, girls like it when it's not to easy.
It seemed stupid, but he had more experience.

"Yeah I panicked..."

"Well I'm sorry for overreacting..."

"No it's not your fault!" Laxus said, he quickly caught himself and cleared his throat. "I mean its not your fault, it's mine I was stupid for panicking."

Mira smiled softly.

"Mira would you care to start over with the date?"

"Of course I would..."

So what do you guys think?