Chapter 3

At the love island for mating, many of dragons there finding their mates. They meet eachother and trying to find one who they turly love.

Aggro, Summer, and Cutter meeting someone and see interesting and meeting someone. Each of them seem to like them.

One of lightest color purple who is female, she fly around humming and seeing someone talking and cuddling. Till she see one of rockspitter with dark purple skin. She wonder why is there Rockspitter in the cave hiding.

She soon went to join in with him as Burple noticed.

???: that was supposed to be my spot if I want to take nap if I'm bored flying around and humming...

Burple: oh, sorry... I will just go.

???: oh, no, no it was just a joke... sorry that I upset you.

Burple: it ok...

She sighs and look at two of dragons.

???: hey, look over here, you will about to see that they will get hit by one of counut from palm tree.

Burple: how you know?

???: because one of small dragon is jumping on the top tree and the weird kind of ball will soon fall down right to one of dragon.

As moment later, the one from palm tree and soon fall to the dragon.

Burple soon smile. And a girl laugh softly as Burple soon join in.

???: oh and look over there...

As they turn and see Cutter trying to impress the Razorwing dragon female. He soon forwn as she noticed, she soon look around and find Aggro with Summer.

???: hey, why don't you try lava rock and hit on fire little dragon, yea it can get mad but it wouldn't hurt them.

Burple look and look at her.

Burple: that's not funny anymore, that's my friend... I don't do jokes around.

He soon lay his head. She noticed how desperate he is.

???:... do you wanna talk about it... I promise I can help. Beside staying in cave isn't going to get better.

Burple: it nothing, it just...

???: just what?

Burple soon look at her.

Burple: I don't wanna to change who I am.

She now understand what's up with him.

???: if you don't want to change who you are then, don't. Who been pushing you down?

Burple: nobody, I noticed my friends are growing and can get annoyed by it, I don't want them to grow hating me.

???:... oh, sorry lad. Look, if they don't like who you are, then they aren't your friends, and someone who you already knows for your whole life. I don't know who they are, but if they actually hate you then they aren't meant to be friends with you...why do you say that?

Burple: Leyla and Dak are 14 year old, Leyla juts got her period since 12.

???: honey, that's like, 3 years.... Ok yea I get what you mean, keep going?

Burple: everything is changing, I wish I haven't left my nest, Kayla been gone for years since she went to Royal Crystal Academy. She just... well, we just got there, then what... few months later, she get sends to Academy, what about twin, they are 10 years old, and they never have mom and dad for whole lives because they been raise by dragons... how are any of those are there, they don't seem to be upset, can't they just at least tell the world and us is that they never have mom and dad for whole lives and They get to see Kayla at least few months... and now what, I'm growing and I'm changing who I am because I thought that for the best...!

???:... wow, did you really said that in one breath...?

Burple: no...

She soon sighs.

???:... it sounds like you been depressed for while, also not getting enough attention.

Burple: what you mean?

???:... I been there Purple boy, also, have I mentioned I am adopted by people.

Burple: no, have I mentioned I been raise by my uncle...

???: I get it what you been going through, I think it time for you to talk to them what you wanted to say...

Burple: I don't wanted to...

He soon look away.

???:... you want to know why I been like this, how long I kept from them, and exactly how I almost attack people...

He soon look at her.

???:... I never have parent... I never have family, siblings... but my rider been there for me. Even her family, I never felt this way so hurt. I was kept hidden, people were too. I wish she is here...she died from cancer. I been alone, never have rider for my life, because I'm scare and don't know what to do... why I attack the town...well I didn't, but inside of my body did, you have that too... you gotta have to tell them before your going to hurt them... trust me, it does not look good.

Burple: how did you turn back normal...

???:... you just can't, that why I avoid people... but I have to come here for mate but not interested.

Burple: me too...

He sighs hardly.

???: name Purple...

Burple: Burple...

Purple: who name you that?

Burple: my uncle course...

They smile and nodded.

They soon start talking to eachother and hanging out.