Chapter 4

At the sea from the boat. Kayla pounded her child with her hand. She worry about dragons especially Burple. She can tell something up with him.

A female captain walk to her.

Captain: what worng?

Kayla soon look at her.

Kayla: I'm worry about Burple...I noticed something about him every time I visit them... I can tell he is actually becoming depressed..

Captain: how can you tell?

Kayla: his tone vioice, his eyes movement, body movements, also he doesn't really sound all hyping enough, it's like... becoming teenagers but it more than that, you know what I mean?

Captain: yea, I know what you mean...( sighs ) did you try talk to him?

Kayla: I did, many times... but, it like, he avoiding us, it like, he thinks we don't want to be friends with him anymore... I can tell by his face...I'm gotta get bottom of this, I can't stand seeing him this all of time, but I'm not sure if it too late since this whole week is mating season week at love island. For dragons only... I hope there is something that will cheer him up... I think I might have idea but need to ask Dak and Leyla.

At night Kayla got home, she went to roost to talk to Leyla and Dak as they talk alone.

Leyla: whoa wait, you think Burple is depressed... how can he be... he always high energy, like Dak.

Dak: does dragons ever get depressed?

Kayla: yes, they can, depressed is also part of feelings...

As twin soon nodded understanding.

Leyla: so, if he depressed, he should have told us, we would have helped him.

Kayla: I was thinking same thing but instead I tried, he been avoiding us ever since, didn't you both noticed?

Leyla: ( sighs ) no, I guess I'm too worry about my self than dragons... I should have known what happening with Burple, how come I didn't notice...?

Dak: or, maybe he just tired or bored... he does say that sometimes.

Leyla: Kayla, what happen nexts if the depression keeps getting worse...?

Kayla:...well, there are possibilities he might have attack the town... who is, a people even you both....

Dak: wha-why?

Kayla: I ask mom and dad same thing even Scar, I think it's nuts, I don't think they would ever do that...

Twin nodded agreeing.

Leyla: well, we might believe or not... but we aren't going to let Burple being depressed for long... when you first time notice?

Kayla: I think for while since when Leyla feels moody, but we don't know how long it been...but we need to figure how to cheer him up... also, Finngard noticed it, even his mom, dad, even Magnus. And Axel. Elbone, and others people noticed that, they been sending letters to me, except Magnus, he just talk to me in person, he doesn't sound worried but annoyed.

Dak: of course he does, what else he will do, get on the boat and went to Academy to talk to Kayla to complain all the time even while in class or something?

Leyla: alright then... we will try to talk to him...Also they should be home by now...

They soon nodded and went to dragon cave, none of them are in dragon cave.

Leyla: odd, oh well, they might have found their mate anyway.

Dak: even Winger.

They nodded and turn and see dragons are there already.

Summer: we just got home..Leyla you want to go out for ride tomorrow?

Leyla: wish I can, but mating seasons on island for a week...

Dak: and I wonder why...

As they nodded. When dragons soon come back as twin turn and see them.

Cutter: and I have found someone who loves me...And I love her back...

Burple: I have worry look on that...

He doesn't trust the Razorwing female dragon, he can tell that they have met at young age but if like eachother then how come not do it like while ago.

Cutter: don't worry Burps... she is amazing you would absolutely loves her...

Burple: no wonder why Purple hated her... she practically pranked her, while I'm in the cave, she was right there...!

Cutter: and she loved it...

Burple: and threading her...

Cutter: good looking.

Burple: while throwing your girl so it's pile of muds for no reason....

Cutter: also she a Razorwing dragon...

Burple: have I told you that rockspitter dragons don't wanted to be friends with Razorwing dragons because why, they don't listen!

As he snap back. Winger soon to step in to stop the fight.

Winger: okay, guys that enough!

Cutter: how you know they don't, you are practically friends with me, well best friend.

Burple: you both should know that you had it coming, it kinda obvious, she doesn't like most of dragons, even people for some reason...

Cutter: what about you?

Burple: she just wants to talk to me to cheer me up but some of talks aren't working and aren't funny... and what about you?

Leyla soon had enough with dragons fighting.

Leyla: ok!

As she soon step in to stop the fights.

Leyla: why don't we head to sleep, it been long day and long flight...

Dragons sighs and went in dragon cave so did Burple. Three kids soon look at eachother.

Dak: I did not see that coming...

Kayla: me either...

Leyla: count me in too... I never seen Burple get snapped at Cutter before, that sound not like him...

Kayla: it sounds like he getting that from a dragon name Purple who Pranked on Cutter's mate... that would sound like rockspitter do those things to Razorwing dragons... they aren't that great bond till Cutter and Burple came along... let hope it doesn't cause more problems with their relationship of best friend.

They nodded sadly.