Chapter 10

Close to night, Jacob and others has waited for Purple and Burple to come home but didn't return. Cutter and Aggro went out to fly around the island and in Huttsgalor to find Burple and Purple but hour later, they haven't been found. They went back to the roost to let twin and Kayla know.

Kayla: well?

Aggro and Cutter look sad and shake their head.

Dak: where could they be...?

Winger: ok; Cutter and Aggro, go to every islands to find them if they are there. Summer will look in the sea in case even above the sea. And I will fly around to find them... Dak your with me, and Leyla, Kayla if we didn't come back pass midnight, alert people and send search party to find them in all over the island in case. If still not found till next day, afternoon. We will get our friends help and search out.

They nodded and left except Kayla and Leyla stay and went to map to look at.

Leyla: where could they be... first Purple didn't came back, then Burple... also Burple agree not to have mate because it not his interest and wanted to be Rescue Riders... he told Aggro that..

Kayla: we will find them, Leyla.

Back at abandon town.

Burple: there's no way they gonna find us... beside could they go to abandon place if we are here?

Purple: well, that cave with rock thingy look like abandon and you guys just went there to save your friend...

They walk and sat near the sea.

Burple: you have a point, Purple.... Why you don't want to have mate?

Purple: I guess I want to be independent and not interested having mate.

Burple: me too, and I want to stay being Rescue Riders... because that's what I want to be...

Purple: that's good, I'm glad you chose your path.

Burple: yea... and last night was so odd, Cutter and Aggro confessed and it obvious that Winger and Summer started dating yesterday afternoon.... Because they are sleeping next to eachother last night...

Purple: if you knew, you could tell them... that's is kinda like... important for them to know... you know what I mean?

Burple: yea, I know, but I just wanted to let them to have fun... but now, I'm sure they are flying around trying to find me since I haven't came back....

Purple: they will find us, I'm sure of that... also, thank for trying to find me...

Burple: well, that's what friends do right?

Purple: or bother and sister...?

Burple: it depends because our parents has name.

Purple: want to say it at same time?

Burple: sure...

Purple: 1...2...3...

Purple and Burple: Blue and Pright!

Burple: I'm thinking it's Bright...

Purple: no, it start with P. That's how I got my name with P into Purple.

Burple: well, mine start with B, into Burple.... Have you wonder what happen to your siblings... by the way, I was raise by my uncle since i was in the egg.

Purple:... Actually, there's only two eggs... is you and me. I think our parents went separate... you went with dragons... and I went with huamns....

Burple: I guess that checked it..

They soon nodded sadly.