Chapter 6

Next day at early morning, dragons went to love island to meet up their soon to be mate.

Cutter: so, Aggro, found anything?

Aggro: no, not interested with anybody...two of guys aren't my type... well there is one guy I like... but I'm sure he isn't interested in me.

Cutter: I'm sure he is... you just haven't gave him chance...

Aggro: yea...

She groans softly and talking About the guy she like is Cutter, she flew to Burple so she doesn't have to be with Cutter.

Aggro: hey, Burple, how you doing?

Burple: fine... how it goes with Cutter?

Aggro: not great... I do like him but too late, he already have a mate beside you were there last night.

Burple: yea that true actually... you want to ditch the island?

Aggro: yea let go with that..

As then they both soon flew up and went upside down accross the dragons as they can see same with Purple.

Aggro and Burple soon to turn back and went to nearby Huttsgalor.

Aggro: good, now we are here, can we talk for minute?

As they both look at eachother.

Burple: sure, what is it?

Aggro: I over heard from twin and Kayla that you are depressed and acting strange...Can we talk about that?

Burple:... well, I guess yea... I been depressed lately for while...

Aggro: what worng then?

As they both soon sat down.

Burple look down now and looking sad.

Burple:... are you actually my friend... so is others?

Aggro is suprise to hear that.

Aggro: what are you talking about, of course we are your friends... why do you think I...

She soon look down.

Aggro: oh, I see what you mean...

She soon look at him.

Aggro:...Burple, if there is someone who aren't your friends, who don't know who you are, and everything, they aren't your friend... that not call friend... I miss the real you Burple.

He soon look at her.

Aggro: we all do... we thought you are growing and changing your body, but turns out... your the one that are changing yourself... you don't have to. We miss the real you, we love getting annoy, your being werid. Sometimes you do cool stuff and sometimes you know what to do than we know... we miss those kinds of those stuff... and I love it if I get annoy but...

Aggro and Burple: too not much.

They both soon smile and nodded.

Burple: yea, I miss doing those stuff too... I guess I'm just scare to tell...

Aggro: don't be... I'm glad you are able to tell me.. you want to keep secret?

Burple: just for now... but you can if you want to.. I don't mind at all.

She soon nodded and understand.

Aggro: just tell me or them about what you been going though, and now, don't change who you are, because we like who you really are, the real you.

Burple: yea... so, you want to head back or you really wanted to ditch the island.

Aggro: oh yea, I really, really wanted to ditch that place...Why don't we just help out with twin and Kayla.

They nodded and went to roost to meet up with twin and Kayla to talk.

At the Maze cave. Jacob soon wake up and can see Purple isn't there, he knows she went to love island. And worried about her behavior.

He soon went outside and walk to the town to get something. He soon see the poster about the dragons. He wonder why there are drawing dragons on poster. A young boy soon walk to him, Finngard.

Finngard: hi, you want to come here to see dragon's tricks and their stories?

He smile little.

Jacob: silly boy, there isn't thing about Dragons, they aren't real...

Finngard: yea it is.... We have 6 dragons living here, well, hope they will be here because i heard about love island..I wish they can stay long but, they are meant to be free...

He understands what Finngard mean, he will miss Purple if she found her mate.

Jacob:... Yea, I will miss one of my dragon...

Finngard: then why did you say that they aren't real?

Jacob: parent lies, I guess... I live in different town... I hope she doesn't cause problems in love island...

Finngard: just because she cause problems, it doesn't mean she isn't bad dragon.

Jacob: that what I been telling other people, but they don't listen...

Finngard: we have that too, he tried to get rid of Rescue Riders?

Jacob: rescue what...?

Finngard: they have twin, Leyla and Dak who rides dragons and who saves people and dragons... I'm sure those rest of dragons will leave.. once they find their mate...

Jacob: I see what you mean...we will miss them... I actually wish the island doesn't exist... but, it is...

Finngard: why do you love your dragon even though she cause problems.

Jacob:...( sighs ) I guess I care about her, her siblings died in eggs, her mom pass away cause of my dad, her dad is...( sighs ) he's not really good mate and good father even friend...

Finngard: wow, I'm sorry to hear that...I can't imagine seeing someone lost their family because of the reason...

Jacob: yea...

Finngard: give her chance...I promise she not gonna end up like her dad...

Jacob: I know that, I been saying that for years.. it just, I don't want her to leave...I just want her to stay but...

Finngard: they are meant to be free...

They nodded.

Finngard: yea, I agree with you, I wish they can stay but... they are meant to be free...

Jacob soon spotted that someone is spying on one of the girl, Leyla.

Jacob: hey, thank for giving me advice, just to be clear... can you tell someone is like spying on a girl?

As they look at boy and see him spying on a girl.

Finngard: oh come on, I kept telling him to scram off...

He soon to run after him. Jacob smile little and it reminds him of someone.