Chapter 9

At love Island, Burple just left looking for Purple since she didn't return yesterday and two days ago. Summer, Aggro, Summer, and Cutter gather together alone close by the sea. They talk and laugh around than being around others dragons.

Summer: yes, some of Fastfin can be fastest swimmer than others dragons who can swim in sea.

Winger: even some in the sky too.

Cutter: and don't forget under the dirt.

Aggro: or sand...

Winger: ( sighs ) I guess we all agree to stay being Rescue Riders uh, also Aggro and Cutter confess with awkward war last night, I'm surprise that twin and Burple didn't manage to hear them fighting.

Summer: and he and I confess in different place..

They look at eachother and smile.

Aggro: and Burple has no interest in anyone, but I wonder why we are here?

Cutter: we wanted to support Burple since you told us what he been going through.

They nodded and agreeing into it.

Winger: but, where is Burple?

Cutter: yea, he should be here by now.

Summer: well, he did come with us this morning, then he left somewhere. He said he couldn't find Purple so he went to find her, so I guess he might have left the island to find her.

Aggro: but should we be worry about it?

Cutter: he can take care of himself right?

Winger: yea............ I hope so.

They nodded.

Meanwhile, at another island, broken buildings and tents. Some already kn ground and the flag is already torn. Boats is broken down too.

One of wooden broken pile soon to start moving as then. It been pop out as Purple and Burple got out of the pile as they starting breathing hardly.

Burple: wow, that's not what I am expecting for strom coming over...

Purple: me either... how's your wing?

Burple: mine is ok, but my leg isn't...

His front left leg is pulling up, refused going on the ground.

Purple: my one of my wing is hurt... it will take while to heal for few days...

Burple: great, how am I going to get you out of here, we are like, 5 miles away from Huttgalor and love island... how did you get here?

Purple: same storm.. thanks for saving me from building falling down.

Burple: no problem, let go near the water away from those broken houses and others.

They nodded and walk near the sea as they sit down.

Purple: I can see small island of Huttgalor.

Burple: yea.. me too. How did you got caught in storm?

Purple: it's long story...beside I was just thinking till I realized the strom a minute before it came to me... then somehow I land to this town... I think this place has been abandoned or attack... but it felt like it been attacked long ago...

They turn and see many of building and boats has been broken down.

Burple: you can walk around and see, I will fly above.

They nodded and leave to look around to see why it broken down.