Chapter 7

Kayla soon show up and see Finngard fighting with a boy as she soon join in to stop the fight as she soon recognize the boy.

Kayla: ok, Finngard what the problem here...?

Finngard: he won't stop being creep to Leyla... he won't stop following Leyla around...

Kayla: ok, I'm sure there is a reason... Finngard, meet Kel...he's our oldest brother.

They soon look at him. He look little like Dak and Leyla.

Finngard: oh, ok... sorry pardon me...apologize my actions...

Kel: it ok, sorry... I didn't know there are rules there...

Kayla: I will take care of this suitaion... thank for telling me...

He nodded and soon leave. Kayla soon look at him so did Kel, he is taller than Kayla and twin.

Kayla:... how you know twin is here?

Kel: they look a lot like mom and dad, isn't it obvious?

Kayla:...Kel, why are you here, I thought you want to do nothing with twin...

Kel:... look I shouldn't have left them and you guys...I'm sorry, I'm just jealous. I dont want to have little brother or sister, and now it both... then I heard your parent and your twin went missing and never return... so I went to get you to live with me, but... then you disappeared, I don't know where you are and where you went, I got so worried and thought something bad happen to you... then... I saw a twin with two dragons at another island. Twin look like me and your dad... mostly to a girl... I thought for sure that they must have survived... so, I been following the around ever since they were...

Kayla: very young age?

He soon nodded.

Kel: around 2 or 3 year old...

Kayla: the shipwreck... was it on accident or on purpes...?

Kel: nobody knows Kay...

Kayla:... then you saw me...

Kel: I sure did, you sure have grown up quite a lot...( socff ) it not fair for you that you missed 10 years of twin's life...

She soon nodded.

Kayla: yea...

Kel: ever since you left, I kept my promise that I will look after twin... always... I make sure they are ok, even that time in holiday that snowstorm happen...

They soon nodded.

Kel: they do know about me?

Kayla; yea... I told them about you... they understand why you left...

Kel: what about the story..?

Kayla: few years ago... a year after she got... you know.

He nodded lightly.

Kel: ok then... I will be hiding... I will be there if you need me...

She nodded and smile.

Kel: also, don't tell them that I'm here.

Kayla: yea, sure...

Kel soon turn and leave.

At the love island, Cutter soon not having fun with his soon to be mate. He wonder where Burple is and kinda wish his friend will be here cashing pranks on his soon to be his mate.

Razorwing dragon female: hey you ok...?

Cutter: uh-yea I am it just... I'm worry about Burple... he should be here any time now... it not like him to miss anything.

Razorwing dragon: nah, let not worry about him.... I'm sure he already with his so call-mate...

He soon look around and mumbling himself and nobody heard.

Cutter: well, I hope he doesn't have a mate, I actually like it when he wasn't...

He soon look at her.

Cutter: I'm gonna go..

He soon leave and went to other place and see Summer resting by her self.

Cutter: what are you doing Sum?

As he soon land and Summer soon look at her as Zeppla was already there.

Cutter: Zeppla?

Zeppla: hi Cutter...

Cutter: aren't you... kinda young to be here?

Zeppla: I came here to visit... I was expecting Aggro to be here but seem she wanted to take day off with Burple...

Summer: yea, did you see them flew over us?

Cutter: they are way behind me, I guess I must have missed it... so, you need anything?

Zeppla: just talking about my future... it really complicated... it between being rescuer or mate... even family...

Summer: so, I'm just helping sorts things out for her...

Cutter: well, Zeppla... you can either decide what you want to do for your future...

Summer: she did, till her father made her to decide now...

Cutter: what... that's worng... you have like... how old you now?

Zeppla: around 3 years old...

Cutter: then you have like, 4 or 5 years to decide... do what you really wanted to do for your life, what it makes you happy...

Zeppla: well, both does, but having mate is so hard...

Cutter: or you can find someone who is different breed... it doesn't matter if it same or not..

Zeppla: really, I can do that...?

Cutter: yea...

Zeppla: thank.. that makes me feel more better... bye.

Summer: be careful...

As Zeppla soon leave the island and return her home.

Summer: thank for helping her...

Cutter: yea, no problem... happy to help...

They both soon look at eachother.

Summer: you ok, you don't seem hype than I imagined.

Cutter: turns out my soon to be my mate isn't kind of girl I want to be with...

Summer: oh, it ok, you have like, 4 or 5 days left to decide...

Cutter: yea...

They soon look at the sea as the water spark by the sun hitting to the sea.