Chapter 12

Meanwhile till afternoon at the lost island. Burple and Purple soon wake up near the sea.

Burple: my leg seem to be better... yours?

Purple: yea, mine too... you think we will be able to go to Huttsgalor?

Burple: well, bad news. I don't know where we came from... and this island seem to be millions miles away from Huttsgalor.

Purple: we can keep flying around.

Burple: I don't think that good idea.

Purple: I think I should check the house cause I'm sure the egg is real...

Burple: what kind?

Purple: dragon... Razorwing egg.

They soon turn to the village.

Burple: Razorwing... what it's doing there?

Purple: I'm wondering the same thing.

They went to the abandoned house and see the egg laying there. Burple went there to check and see to have already hatch.

Burple: this egg already hatched, seem it been there many years ago... this place seem creeping me out.

Purple: I know, there are lot old stuff around here.

Cutter: Purple, Burple!

Jacob: Purple!

They turn and know that voice.

Purple: over here!

Purple left the house as Burple soon did but soon stop as he turn and soon see the light but not able to know where it coming from.

Burple: where that light coming from...

He soon follow the voice as Cutter soon came in the house.

Cutter: there you are!

Burple: Cutrer, wait...

Nothing is around the house as he soon look down near the corner wall. He walk to it and see the handle he soon to open and see the box crave into two small babies. He soon pick it up from the ground and show to him.

Burple: what this doing here?

Cutter: I don't know, but let do it with others alright.

They nodded and took the box also leave the house as they meet up with Jacob and Purple.

Jacob: thank you for your help... we will be getting to home. I'm glad that you both are ok.

Burple: yea... see you another time Purple.

Purple: you too... beside, better hurry before the live island comes, Cutter, for some reason that girl is waiting for you.

Cutter: the Razorwing female?

Purple: yep...

He got on Purple back and soon leave to their home. Boys look at eachother and shrugged little.

Burple: so, Aggro or her?

Cutter: definitely, Aggro... beside you missed it out, we just found eachother and mate... actually.

Burple: that good to know... come on let head home. Unless of you know way to home.

Cutter: yea...

They take the box and headed to home to the roost.