Chapter 5

Late at night, a bit tall 15 year old boy, brown short hair, little upper hair style, brown eyes. White skin. He soon jumps down from rockspitter dragon, Purple. He soon look at her.

Young boy: ok Purple, remember, no causing pranks like you did back at love island, you will went too far, you may go back, but that doesn't mean you can pranks others... I get that you don't like them, but please don't ruin their relationship.

Purple frown her eyes with angry stare.

Young boy: promise?

She soon faded away and soon nodded.

Young boy: let's go to cave... you can leave early if you want to...

They both soon went in maze cave but not in deep.

They soon sit down and look at eachother.

Purple: can't I at least have fun?

Young boy: it doesn't sound fun to me, it sound like you wanted to ruin their relationship... why would you want to do that....

Purple: ok fine, I didn't mean to ok... I was just trying to cheer Burple up but seem he doesn't do pranks...

Young boy:... so, found anyone?

Purple: nah, just wanted to cheer Burple up... I can't just leave him there and let him be depressed, Jacob.

Jacob: depressed... that new to hear, explain more?

Purple: he didn't want to change who he is... so he drove himself not to be... him. I don't know what he does. But it sound like he thinks that once his friends grow older, they will soon not to like him because they tend to get annoy by his actions. Also he has two huamns... their well, one of girl's side mood has change, she is same her, but she got period since she was 12... and worried that they will leave or something. I told him if they don't want to be friends with him, hate or others, then they aren't meant to be friends with him.

Jacob: exactly...

He soon nodded.

Purple: it hard to think, he could be my brother. Well I mean, he said he is something else, so there are possibly...

As it soon change to Burple talking to Cutter.

Burple: it hard to think Cutter... she could be my sister, well I mean, she kinda sound like someone who I know... so there is possibly she might have gotten it from my dad...

Purple: he might have gotten it from my mom...

Cutter and young boy: what do you mean exactly...?

Burple: well, dad loves pranks...

Purple: mom is scare of everything and is very sensitive about pranks...

Burple: dad can sometimes went too far...

Cutter: sound like me...

He smile.

Purple: mom can be brave sometimes...

Burple: she has dad's smile...

Purple: he has mom's smile... and cute laugh..

Burple: sometimes dad can be scary but... I wish I was brave enough.

Purple: I love mom and dad... but, I just think they both aren't meant to be eachother...

Burple: I think they both are force to love... well I mean...Why am I raise by my uncle.

Purple: why am I raise by your family...

Cutter: maybe because your uncle cares about you...

Young boy: your mom is my dad's rider... he loves your mom so much, and will do anything to keep you safe..

Purple: but let my mom died...who does that?

Burple: well I thought he does... but then he abandoned me at young age...

Cutter: and that where my family found you... why do you think we became best friend.

Burple: well now I heard they aren't supposed to.

Cutter: well hey, I heard I'm not supposed to be friends with humans... but, I am...and we need to change.

Burple: yea, I agree with that... sorry I snap at you, just aren't in mood talking about your so what mate, I just have feelings that she isn't no good.

Cutter: you know her, you both are like best friend.... It ok to forget... just give her another chance...

Purple: that girl is no good Jacob, something is up with her...I have feelings about this about her. She seem, not Razorwing way, it like, she wants him.

Burple: did I tell you that I ship you with Aggro?

Cutter: did I tell you that girl went too far?

Burple: I told her not do that with your mate...

Cutter: thank for telling her that.

Burple: your my friend, I wouldn't let you to lose your mate...

Purple: I didn't mean to prank them... I did that because I know her.

Jacob: what do you mean?

Purple: all she talks about is Cutter... I guess that him or not, but Burple seem to be protective with that Razor boy...

Jacob: that because he cares...

Burple: ( yawn ) I'm going to head sleep, night Cutter.

Cutter: yea, me too...

They soon to lay to sleep.

Jacob: I'm going to head sleep, just don't do anything that went to far.

Purple: yea sure...

They both soon to lay down to sleep as they soon fall asleep.