Chapter 2

*Your P.O.V*

Bucky had everyone back outside, "Zombies, this is obviously your first cheer camp. Now, I'm not 'anti-change', I'm just 'pro-keeping-things-the-way-they-are', because you don't mess, with success." He smiled and did his jazz hand thing in front of his face. If my dad thought that way, he would be dead, I thought as I rolled my eyes. "You keep doing that, they're gonna get stuck that way," Addison whispered in my ear. I just shrugged as Bucky continued, "This week, the veterans and the newbies will compete for the Cheer Camp Cup to see who is more cheertastic! The veterans have always won the Cheer Camp Cup, right Aceys?" "Right!" They all said at the same time. "That is so weird," I whispered to Bree. She nodded, "Yeah, it creeps me out when they do that." Addison spoke up, "We'll see about that."  Bucky picked up the megaphone, "To the cheer course!"

The Aceys pushed to the front, "Watch and learn Snowball!" Oh yeah, and her hair, bright white and well conditioned. And continues to be the other butt of the Aceys insults. "Addison, Y/N, Bree, get those pom-poms pumping!" Bucky shouted at us. We turned to the crowd, "Let's show them we got this!" The group cheered, "Yeah!" "Let's go Z-Team!" I shouted and we took off toward the course.

(You and Addison share the spot light, when the letters part shows up it's you, when Zed mentions Addison it's you, you and Addison ring the bell)

Bucky groaned, "Z-Team wins." We all cheered, Addison, Bree and I had a group hug and we ran down the ramp to where the Cup was. "Aceys, disappointing," Bucky shook his head at the mud covered A-Team. "You can't be scared to get those jazz hands dirty." I chuckled as Bucky lifted the cup, "Cheer Camp Cup is yours." We jumped and cheered. "Woah," Addison said as she realized how heavy the cup was. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," Bucky said taking it from her. "Now let's make this victory about me. I have decided to be school president this year. Now technically, there is an election but come on," he looked at everyone, a dumb grin on his face. He looked at me and I just rose my brows, "Really?" He ignored me and continued, "Which means we'll need a new cheer captain while I rule the school. Who's worthy to lead?" The Aceys began to bicker over which of them it should be. Bree and I looked at each other then Addison.

"No! No, no, no, no," Bree started. "We need a captain that is going to build a united squad. Someone like Addison!" I finished. "Thanks guys," she smiled at us. Being cheer captain has always been her dream. I know how hard it's been for her to find her place since she's accepted the fact she was different.. Everyone started to cheer her name.

"Alright everyone, calm down, we need to head home and Shrimpy is waiting on the bus for us, let's go." I motioned for everyone to go inside, the A-Team needed to clean up and I didn't want to wear this outfit anymore.

*Time Skip*

We were on the bus finally head home. "You know I can't believe the Aceys shredded you and Zed's letters," Bree commented from her seat behind me. "I can," Addison comment to her seat mate. "They had no right to do that, I'm sorry." "It's okay, I'm staying with him so I'll see him all the time now." I turned to face forward, Finally, Cheer Camp is over and we're heading home. I'm gonna need a nap and some zombie cuddles. I chuckled and looked at my lockscreen, smiling at the photo again. "Yes!" Someone exclaimed making everyone turn, "I got invited to Prawn!" We all cheered.

Bree sighed, drawing in Addison and I's attention. "Well, getting invited to Prawn sounds great, but Bonzo won't even look at me." The three of us looked at Bonzo, he was looking at Bree but when he made eye contact with her, he looked away. Addison sighed, her crush moved away due to his parents being in the military, "Yeah, no Prawn invite for me either." They looked up at me, "What about you? Has Zed asked you yet?" "No, but I mean we are dating. I figured we would go together anyway. He doesn't have to ask," I replied.

*Zed's P.O.V*

I was adding the final touches to my Prawn-posal. "When do I throw the confetti?" Zoey asked. I looked down at her, "You'll know." I finally got the bulb screwed in. I suddenly felt the ground shake. "Uh-oh." I turned to see the bus coming right for me. "AHHHHHH!" The bus hit the ladder and I was now hanging on to the top of the bus.

As the bus swerved I was going from side to side on top of the bus, screaming of course. I slid down the side. "Zed!" I looked to see Y/N with her hand on the window, I lined my hand up with hers and smiled, "Hi." My grip came loose and my eyes widened. I slipped off with the next gust of wind. I tumbled a bit and sat up in time to see the bus go into the woods next to the road. I cringed, "OOH!" "Now!" Zoey threw the confetti. I chuckled but realized my girlfriend was now in a bus barreling through the forest, "Y/N!" I got up and ran.

*Your P.O.V*

The bus tore through the forest, everyone screaming. We hit a gate of some kind and the crashed into a tree, finally stopping. "Is everyone okay?" I asked, my hero instincts kicking in. Bucky began to scream and run out of the bus, "Nothing can happen to me I'm way too important!" I had to hold back a chuckle when he landed on his face.

"Everyone, just stay calm," I said making my way to the isle. "Y/N, you go, I'll stay here with everyone." I nodded and ran out to go find Zed.

I ran through the forest, "Zed!? Zoey?!" I ran into something, well someone. "Y/N, thank goodness you're okay!" "Zed, of course I'm okay, are you okay? You got hit by a bus!"  He played it cool, "Yeah, I'm totally fine. So um?" I furrowed my brow, "Um what?" It clicked, "Oh yes! Yes of course I'll go to Prawn with you!" "Oh so now would have been the time to throw the confetti," Zoey commented. "Yeah.."

We heard a howl and ran towards it. "Addison!"

*Zed P.O.V*

We saw Addison on a trail and Y/n went up and tapped her shoulder. "Ad-" "AH!" Addison slapped her. "Ow!" Addison covered her mouth, "I am so sorry." "It's okay, what happened?" "We aren't alone. We're surrounded by werewolves," Addison whispered the last part. "Cool!" Y/N and I chuckled at Zoey.

We saw the other cheerleaders had followed Addison. "Wolves?" "What-wolves?" "Here-wolves?" "WEREWOLVES!!" The Aceys began typing on their phones. Nobody's gonna believe this.