Chapter 11

*Your P.O.V*

We were at the local dress shop. "Addison, what color should I wear?" Bree asked looking at dresses. "Well, I'm wearing blue. Y/N, what color are you gonna wear?" I looked up from the rack I was at. "I was planning on green, like a light green." I continued to riffle through the hangers, frustrated that I couldn't find the style I wanted. "So that leaves me with pink! Perfect!" I looked at Bree and smiled, "That would be perfect for you!"

I continued to look for a dress and I found one very similar to the one I was thinking of, "Yes!" Both Addison and Bree looked my direction, chuckling, "Did you find the one you were looking for?" "Well, it's close enough. I just have to try it on!" They nodded, "Do you want to try them all on together or do you want to go one at a time?" "Let's do one at a time but have all your choices ready," I said, moving to help them find their dresses.

We finally got a few picks for each of us. "I'm gonna go last," I said. Addison went first. "Hey guys?" "Yeah Addie?" "I need help with the zipper." I got up, and helped her zip it up. "Was this the dress you had picked out, two months ago, and had the store put back for you?" She chuckled and shook her head, "No, I just wanted to see if there was any other dress I might want." "Well, you look great in this shade of blue," I said, taking a step back to look at it. "Let's go see with Bree thinks."

I stepped out of the dressing area, "And now I present to you, Addison." Addison walked out, "So, what do you think?" "Wow, that blue is really pretty," Bree said, smiling. "See! That's what I said!" Addison nodded and looked in the mirror, "I do really like this blue, but I'm not sure about the style or the fabric." "Yeah, I think a ball gown type dress would be really pretty on you," Bree suggested. "Do you want to try the dress you picked out originally?" She nodded, "Yeah, I think that one is the one." "Do you need help?" She nodded, "Yeah the back ties up." "Good thing I learned how to do that," I chuckled. You know having to help Nat and Wanda with dresses for my dad's parties.

We walked back into the dressing area and I unzipped the back, "I'll step out, let me know when you're ready." She nodded and I stepped out. A little bit later she called me back in and I tied her dress. I stepped back and looked at her, "Okay, yeah, this-" I pointed at the dress and did a circle motion, "- is DEFINITELY your dress. Addison, this looks beautiful!" "You really think so?" "Sch-yeah! Let's go show Bree." I pulled her out, "Bree, you can't tell me this dress doesn't scream 'Addison'." I pointed at Addison. Bree looked at Addison and did a double take. "It's screaming 'Addison' alright. Addie you look beautiful!" Addison smiled, "Really?" "Girl, of course! This is so your dress!" Addison smiles again and plays with the skirt, "Okay, I found my dress!" I went with her to untie and loosen it.

I walked back to Bree, she looked upset. I sat in the chair beside her, "Bree? You alright?" She swallowed and nodded, "Yeah, I just wanted to go to Prawn with Bonzo. I mean we just really starting dating, but it still stings, you know?" I nodded, sighing, "Yeah, I hear ya." "Yeah, you and Zed have been together longer, I can't imagine how you feel." I shrugged, "Yeah, but he insisted that I go. I almost want to make up an excuse not to go, just to stay home with him." I heard a hanger click and looked to see Addison walking out, "Okay, Bree, you next?" Bree nodded, "Yup, I think I'm gonna need help zipping up the dresses."

We nodded, "Okay, yeah, let me sit this down and I'll come help you." Addison laid the bag with the dress in it across the chair. "You hangin' in there?" I nodded, "Yeah, like I told Bree, Zed wants me to go, but I'm really tempted to make an excuse for not going." She nodded, sadly, "I don't blame you.." She turned and went to help Bree.

They came out a little bit later, "What do you think?" I smiled, it was a shorter hot pink dress, "I love the length, but I feel like a lighter pink would be better." "I agree," Addison nodded. "Yeah, the other two I grabbed are a lighter pink and are all close to this length," Bree said before walking back to switch dresses.