Chapter 12

*Zed's P.O.V*

I heard the front door open and ran to it. I saw Y/N hanging her bag up and taking her shoes off. I smiled and ran to her, picking her up. I threw her over my shoulder, laughing. "AH Zed! Zed, put me down!" "Never!" I carried her like that to my room. 

"Okay, I'll put you down now," I dropped her on the bed. We were laughing and I plopped down on the bed next to her. "Sooo," I propped my head up on my hand. "Did you find a dress?" She nodded, keeping her eyes on the ceiling, "I did, I left it at Addison's because I want it to be a surprise for you." I groaned and rolled over, "Can I at least know what color it is?" "No, then it wouldn't be a surprise," she jokingly elbowed me. "Ow!" "Oh hush," she got up. "I'm gonna go shower then get ready for bed, okay?" I nodded, "Aight." "Zed, are you sure you just don't want to have our own Prawn?" I nodded, "Yes, Y/N, I'm sure. I want you to go and have a great night, okay? Like I said this morning, there will be plenty of parties for us to dance at!" She sighed, "Okay, but we will have our dance, I promise you that." I nodded, "I'll hold you to that." She smirked, "Alright."

*Time Skip to the day of Prawn*

*Your P.O.V*

I was sleeping peacefully until someone jumped on me. "Oof, Zoey!" She laughed and knelt on the bed. "Good Morning!" I laughed and sat up, "Good morning to you, too." She got up and drug me to the kitchen.

"Zoey, what are you-" I stopped, seeing a very elaborate breakfast laid out. "Zoey, did you do this?" "I helped," she smiled, swaying back and forth. "Well thank you, it looks great," I hugged her. "Hey, where's my hug?" I looked up to see Zevon putting some plates on the table, "Zevon, you didn't have to do all this. It does look delicious though." I gave him a hug too. "Well, it wasn't our idea.." I felt someone wrap their arms around me, "Yeah, I don't want to take too much credit, but you're welcome." "Zed, you did all this? Why?" I turned to him, my hands landing on his biceps. He shrugged, grinning like an idiot, "Since I can't take you to Prawn, I thought I could make you a 'Prawn Day Breakfast'." I hugged him, "Thank you, Zed." He just kissed my check. "Okay, let's get eating before it gets cold," Zevon commented, laughing.

After breakfast I got ready, brushed my teeth, put my hair up etc. "Okay, I'm going to Addison's to get ready for Prawn!" I grabbed my bag that had all my makeup and stuff in it. Zoey ran around the corner, "Are you gonna come by and let us see you before you go to the dance?" I nodded, "Of course I am!" She smiled, "Yes!" She ran back to her room. "Have fun, Y/N!" Zevon shouted from the kitchen. "I will!" I walked out and saw Zed on the sidewalk holding something. "Zed, whatchya got there?" I asked walking to him. "I got you something, but I don't want you to open it until you're done getting ready for Prawn, okay?" I nodded. He handed me a box, "Can I at least know what it is?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead, "No, that'll ruin the surprise!" I groaned, "Using my own reasoning against me, how dare you." He laughed and gave me a hug, "Have a good day, I'll see you tonight." I tightened the hug, "See you tonight.." We parted and he walked inside. I went to open the box, "I said don't open it!" I sigh and laughed, "Okay, okay!" I put the box in my bag and started towards Addison's house.

*Short Time Skip*

I picked up Bree before heading to Addison's house, "Ready for tonight girly?" She nodded, "Of course! It's gonna be so fun just us girls!" "Well yeah, we are the best trio to have at a party!" "Right!"

We walked up to Addison's house and she met us outside. "Hey!" "Heeeyy!" We had a group hug, "Let's get started!" We went in and Missy and Dale greeted us, "Big day girls!" "Yes ladies very big day!" Bree, Addison, and I smiled at each other. "Yeah, Mom and Dad it really is. We're gonna start getting ready." Her parents nodded and we went upstairs.

"Okay, so are we doing our makeup first or getting our hair done first?" Bree asked. "Makeup, it's much easier because you don't have to work around and ruin your hairstyle," I said, taking my makeup out. I took the box that had whatever Zed got me in it, so I wouldn't forget it. All three of us then started on our makeup routine.