Chapter 10

*Your P.O.V*

(You were with Addison, singing with her, when y'all show up Zevon (Zed's dad) says your name and Dale (Addison's dad) says Addison, Zed meets up with you in the middle)

Zed walked up to his father, "You gotta stop the demolition, Dad." I walked up beside him for support. "I know how hard you worked to get this job. But if it's gonna hurt the werewolves, you have to stop it." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "You're right. You're all right!"  He turned to the zombie at his side, "Shut it down. Stop the detonation. Tomorrow, when it's safe, we'll find what you're looking for! But right now, you can all go home!" We all cheered. Zed hugged me and spun me around.

*Short Time Skip*

We we're leaving the build walking in a line, "Hey!" Zed  had ran up to us. I smiled at him, "We did it!" "We stopped the demo!" Addison said from beside me, giving me a quick side hug. Zed stayed quiet, I tilted my head at him, "What's wrong?" "Yeah, Zed, you're not normally this quiet." He sighed, "Y/N, I'm gonna lose the election. Which means, I can't take you to Prawn.." "Zed, I've already told you, it's okay. We can have our own Prawn, just us," I smiled grabbing his hands.

He smiled but then he looked past me, at Addison and the wolves. My smile also faded, "You need to give it to her. She deserves to find where she belongs." He nodded, "Addison?" "Yeah?" He held out the necklace. She lit up, "He found it!" She took it and hugged him, "Thank you!" He sighed, looking at the necklace, guilty. "What?" "I took it." Addison was silent. "I stole it when you weren't looking..." Frustrated tears sprung to her eyes, "I thought I lost it. I questioned myself!" "Addison I'm sorry. I just thought if you turned into a werewolf, we'd lose you." "You don't get to make that choice for me!" "But a werewolf?" "I finally found where I belong, and you try to steal that from me? You're a bad friend.." She walked away.

"Addie.." I walked to her and saw her put the necklace on. It glowed but when she turned, she was just Addison.  "Am I?" Bree grabbed her hand, "You're beautiful, Addie, but the same beautiful that you've always been." We looked at the wolves. Wyatt looked down then at his sister, "She's not a werewolf." I hugged Addison, "Addie, I'm so sorry. But just kn-"

"OH my gosh, boss, boss! We got a problem!" We look toward them. "What?" "The remote must have shorted out and the detonation time is running!" He messed with the switch. "Well turn it off!" "I can't!" Zevon must have saw the time on the clock because his eyes widened and he took off, "No, no, no!" He took off, everyone following.

We got there just in time to see the detonation. I gripped Zed's shirt, a hand over my mouth. The building fell. The dust made cough, so I put my shirt over my mouth. "Breathe Baby," Zed rubbed my back. We looked at Addison, she looked heart broken. "What have they done?" More rubble fell and the wolves began to cough. Addison looked back at them, then back to the building, tears brimming her eyes. "Addison?"

*Time Skip*

I looked out towards the rubble, destroyed history. The center of werewolf and zombie culture is destroyed. And Addison still doesn't have a pack.. I walked toward the school.

I sat down in a chair, picking at my nails. "Attention everyone, this is your new president, Bucky reminding you that the Prawn is this weekend," Bucky announced, then Lee took over. "Since the anti-monster laws are still in place, this will be a human only event."

"Y/N, hey.." I looked up to see Zed. "Hey, Babe," I stood up. He was being quiet again. "Zed?" "I've messed up, not only with the election and Addison, but you. I have turned around on my word and I've broken your trust the past couple days. I don't understand..." I looked at him confused, "You don't understand, what?" "Why are you still with me? I'm- a monster." He was looking away from me. "Zed," I grabbed his face in my hands to make him look at me. "Have you made mistakes? Yes. But listen, I know you want to change, I can see it. You've learned. And who cares if you're a monster, that's something to be proud of! You are unique, you're kind and you want to make the world better. That-" I poked his chest. "That is why I'm still with you. That's why I fell in love with you, Zed."

He brought our foreheads together, "You should go to Prawn without me." I pulled away, "Zed, we have had this conversation a hundred times. I don't want to go if you aren't there!" "Please," Zed put a hand on the back of my neck and the other on my cheek. "Go and have fun with Addison and Bree, make memories. Your dad throws plenty of parties we can dance at." I chuckled, tearing up slightly at the thought of not going with him, "We were supposed to be on the Prawn Wall of Fame together." He shrugged, "Maybe next year." I giggled, shaking my head, "You're a dork." He put his arm around my shoulder, "Yeah, but I'm your dork."

*Time Skip*

The final bell rang, "Bye Mister Goldworth!" "You kids have a good rest of your day, and don't forget Prawn is this weekend. Best couple goes on the Prawn Wall of Fame!" I slightly groaned and left. Even though I can't go to the Prawn with Zed this year, maybe next year we'll take that spot.

"So, Y/N, you still going to Prawn?" Addison asked, walking up next to me. "Zed wants me to go. I've fought him and fought him, he's so stubborn." Addison went to say something but Stacey cut her off, "Hey Glowstick! Might want to wear that necklace at Prawn, unless you want to be the disco ball!" The Aceys all laughed at her comment, while Addison and I just walked out of the building. "Wait, no cheer today Addison?" She shook her head, "Gym is being occupied by Prawn décor." I nodded, "Right."

We saw Bree and Bonzo saying goodbye. "Man, their relationship just started too..." "I know right." "Hey guys," Bree said walking to us. Addison put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, I know it's tough not getting to go with Bonzo to the dance, but Y/N and I are going and we can all just hang out together." Bree shook her head, "I don't even have a dress." "Me either, let's go look for dresses! All 3 of us," I suggested. Bree smiled at that, "Yeah, let's go!" Addison smiled at me too, "Yeah, I honestly totally forgot, but I do have one in mind."