Chapter 3

It's 7:45 and I'm starting to stress. I'm going through the list of things and double checking. "Hannah.. Why are you stressing? You have everything." I said to myself.

I got all the bags and put them by the door getting ready to leave. I was about to go back to my room to get my wallet when I heard a car honk in front of my house.

Thats weird, Amber never told me she was coming. I turn around to get the door and when I open I see a man in a black suit standing next to a black suv with dark intided windows.

Who was this man and what did he want? "Hello sir can I help?" I ask confused on why a man in a black suit with an suv is outside my house when I have an appointment to get to.

"Hello Miss Williams, I'm here to pick you up for the appointment today." he said with a stern face.

Okay, now do I realize this man is important or rich, if he has an assistant and a personal driver he must be rolling in money.

"Let me take your bags, you get in the car so long, He doesn't like waiting nor having his workers overstepping their jobs." The driver said and opened a door of the suv for me then walked and took my bags in his grasp.

I hesitate to get in the car but I do, maybe I'm being stupid, I shouldn't get in a guy's car that I don't. But how does he know about the appointment? Maybe that's why I trusted him just a little. But then it hit me, how did he know my address? And that thought scared me a lot.

He puts my bags in the car and gets in the diver seer while I sit in the back middle seat. "Miss William, ready to leave?" I just nod my head not willing to say a word. "I'll take that as a yes." And with that said we were on the road heading to the house.

                        **********

As we are getting closer, I saw where we were passing and so far all the houses are becoming bigger and bigger and bigger. I saw so many beautiful houses I would die to live in.

"You like the houses?" The driver look at the house that passed by and back to the road. "I've never seen so many beautiful houses, they must have cost a fortune." I said in awe of the design of them.

The driver laughed. "If you think these cost a fortune, wait until you see boss's house." The driver quickly became quite, as if he said to much. I tilted my head in confusion but didn't say anything as if it would tip him of and shout.

Suddenly when I look out the window all I see are grass hedges. I try to see where we're going to head to the mystery man they call boss and his house.

Thats when I saw rose hedges, and then we pulled up to a big black gate that had a very unique design on it.

The driver pressed a button on one of the cars control panels that are on the dash and I heard a beep. Suddenly the gate started to open and a beautiful black and grey mansion started to appear. It almost looked like a castle of how long and wide it was.

As the car was pulling in, I could see a fountain that had roses and all sorts of flowers planted  around it. By the looks of it this boss was very fancy yet he seemed to take a liking to plants and nature. The whole place had all sorts of trees and was surrounded by them as if to keep others from looking in.

The car stopped near the walk way with a small set of stair before the double door that could be seen. "Well Miss Williams, we have arrived."

The driver got out and so did I, admiring the house before me. The driver put my bags right at the first set of steps and another man from the side of the walkway picked up the bags.