Chapter 20

Henry.

Henry stood there with a gun in his hand. His eyes glued on me.

Then it hit me. Henry. He was here to find me. That probably why my father's men were disappearing.

I stepped forward closer to Henry.

"Henry." I said in complete disbelief, but how could I not believe it? Henry, himself was standing in front of me.

"Hannah." Henry said with a shaky voice.

All in once Henry and I ran towards each Other. Henry's arms warping around me tightly, scared I might disappear if he didn't hold on for dear life.

My hands tangled in his hair as tears began to swell in my eyes. I though he had forgotten me.

My head laying comfortably on his shoulder, it really was what I needed right now.

We just held each other, in complete silence. Feeling our chests touch, the sound of our heart beats in our ears. Henry's breath on the back of my neck.

I felt Henry slowly lift his head and moved me to see my face. His eyes were red and a tear ran down his face.

This was my first time seeing him crying.

"Hannah, are you okay?" Henry managed to say between deep breathes.

I relaxed in his arms looking in his eyes. "Yeah, are you okay?" I asked in return.

Henry smiled and nodded. He put his forehead on mine. Our lips nearly touching.

All of this was so relaxing. Knowing I was safe in his arms and he was here.

"How did you find me?" I asked. He lifted his forehead from mine.

"It was very hard. I had to get a lot of help and it took so much time. In so sorry you had to stay here for so long. Im just glad I have you now." More tears came rolling down his face.

I took my hand and wippes a few off and look back at Henry.

"Henry." I said with a sad smile.

Never. Ever. Have I met someone who would go above and beyond for me. I thought he wouldn't even try to save me because in my past relationships no one tried to be as loving and caring as Henry is.

But Henry proved to me that he isn't some random guy who bought me from my dad. He is a loving and caring man.

"Hannah. When you disappeared and I was left alone, I realized something that I never have." My heart fluttered as Henry put both hands on my head to keep my in place, making sure I was hearing him.

"Hannah you are my love and my life. You showed me how to love again and how to be a human again. Your integrity and your kindness is so warming and attractive."

I smiled and chuckled at Henry. "What are you trying to say Henry?"

"I want to sped the rest of my life with you Hannah." Henry said with a smile. The serious in his voice showing me that he was definitely not flirting or joking around.

"What?" I replied out.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you Hannah. I love you and I would kill through this world for you." He spoke out.

Henry's words leaving me breathless.

"Henry, I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said.

Henry's smile grew wider and he placed his foreahed on mine.

"Let's just get out if here before we start any more conversations around here." I stated and looked around the room.