Chapter 16

Henry and I went back to the cabanas and finished our night off with a delivered dinner.

We both took our individual showers and got into bed. Relaxing in Henry's arms have never felt so comforting after the talk we just had.

After a while we fell asleep tangled in each other.

                              *****

I woke up to Henry's voice.

"Hannah, wake up we have a day ahead of us."

I opened my eyes to see Henry placing a cup of coffee on my bed side table.

I sat up in bed and put a smile on my face. Wasn't this nice? Is this what love feels like?

"Thank you." I said facing Henry and then took the mug into my hands.

Henry took his spot back next to me in bed. He moved ever so slightly so that my head was seated on his chest. I blushed. His bare chest.

Keeping my eyes on the water that layed in front of our bedroom and not attempting to look at Henry.

"I was wondering, maybe today we go shopping at the market and come back just to swim and have a day in before?"
Henry said, planning the day out.

I nodded. "That sounds Great." I took a sip of my coffee.

Both of us sitting in silence, but a comfortable silence. It was almost as if we accepted that we both knew about out feelings for each other. We accept the present. I'm just hoping we don't have that awkward 'What Are We' conversation.

As we both finished out cups of coffee, we got up and got ready for the day.

Henry asked if he could pick out my outfit, which I thought was cute of him so I did end up saying yes.

He picked out a rat and boa adriana dress that he bought personally for me. He must have known I've wanted this dress. I've seen it everywhere but I've never had the time to buy it. I put my hair in a loose braid and added a red flower pin to match the dress.

Since Henry got to choose my outfit, I said I had to choose his. He agreed to it surprisingly. I smiled and searched his bag. I eventually picked out a black shirt that had red flowers on them,so that they matched with my outfit. I was going to pick out a green shirt with pineapples on it but I said I'd save it for a dinner date.

When we both finsied getting ready with out outfits we left the cabana and headed back to the main land.

Once again, our hands gripped together as we walked past the restaurants that had the smell of newly made waffles. It took all my might to keep walking and make sure we ended at our destination on the right time.

We headed on a bus that would take us to the market. Whike we traveled on the bus we talked about all the different things we saw as we passed.

The bus stopped and we got off together.

"Where do you want to start?" I asked. Henry took my hand and look back up at me. He stepped closer to me and let out his other hand. "Where ever you want to start. Lead the way." He said back with a small smile.

My smile grew bigger and I looked at the large market. I moved to the closest end of market, leading Henry with me.

As we walked in we were greater with all sorts of objects that are for sale. Different colored mugs and plates, dresses with beautiful patterns on them, fruits and even bags of all sorts.

My eyes wandered every to make sure I got a look of everything. I started by looking at the beautiful clothing.

I picked a few dresses that had beautiful cuts that perfectly fit me. I also picked up a matching set of mugs that Henry and I could use.