Chapter 15

Never in my life have I slept so comfortable.

I know people say they are sleeping on clouds, but it actually felt like it.

The bed was so comfortable and soft. With the waves and sounds of water in the back.

I slept mostly for the whole night, except for when I felt something on my waist and expecting it to be a bug or snake or something out of the ordinary, but it was just Henry's arm.

At first I was tense, but I had no energy to push his arm of and just leaned into his touch and just carried on sleeping.

I opened my eyes and say up in bed.

The view of the water. Wasn't that a sight to see. It could definitely wake up to this for the rest of my life and never get bored of it.

I turn to see if Henry was still in bed but surprisingly he wasn't.

I sighed and just imagined himself waking up and me in his arms. He must have felt uncomfortable.

I picked up the clip on the bed side table and clipped my hair on my head.

Getting out of bed and putting on a sweater for the cold sea breeze that ran through the house.

Moving out the bedroom door and into the lounge. I definitely smell something happening in the kitchen.

Something must be cooking.

I move in sight of the kitchen and see Henry at the stove.

A smirk covers my face and I sat at the island chairs.

"Tonight the music seems so loud..." I couldn't help my giggles as Henry kept softly singing the word of the song on the radio.

Henry must of heard me because he turned around with a red face. "Sorry did I interrupt your karaoke?" I said and laughed.

Henry's face relaxed. "Good morning to you too."

"Good morning." I replied after calming down a little. "How did you sleep?" Henry asked.

Now how do I respond?

"Great, its definitely something I could get used to." I still felt like I needed to ask if he felt uncomfortable if he even saw me in his arms.

Henry smirked at me. "But I do have to ask, how did you find me when you woke up?"

He looked down the ground and leaned on the kitchen island.

"In my arms." I knew it. I opened my mouth to try and make a excuse to grt myself out of this mess but stopped by Henry.

"It was cute. Your beautiful when you sleep peacefully. No care in the world."

I stand there shocked. Did he just call me cute? And beautiful?

"Well it was comfortable." I played along, smirking. Looking very carefully at his face, waiting for a reaction but nothing showed on his face that he was fazed by any of it.

"Good, repeat it again tonight. Wouldn't you enjoy that?" Henry spoke. Okay, now this totally caught me off guard.

Keeping my face cool I replied. "Maybe."

We continued our stare off. His eyes searching my face.

I thought I was doing great until I saw Henry look at my lips. I turned my head  and blinked.

I heard Henry chuckle. "Your food is ready." I heard him say. I recovered from the wave of emotions that were blown at me and faced him again.

"What did you make?" I asked. Henry turned around with a pan in his hand.