Chapter 14

Feeling a little lighter, I try open my eyes. But the brightness takes over any vision I had before and I shut my eyes closed again.

I waited a little longer to get my eyes used to the light. Meanwhile I stretch. This doesn't feel like my bed.

I swiftly open my eyes to see where I was. I'm on a plane.. No not even, I'm on a jet.

How did I get here? Then it hit me all again. Henry took me out for dinner.

That's weird to say.

I look around. Henry isn't in here. I didn't even see him go to sleep. What if
Henry just put me on a jet and left me to die somewhere else?!

I start to freak out. I frantically look around. Suddenly all my dought disappears when I see the figure walk out of the the pilots area.

I stare at him blankly. How, out of everyone in the world, did he make all of the stress just fade away? I always thought Henry Cavill or Chris Evens would make me fall to my knees, but no Henry did.

I recover from whatever the hell I just felt. "Your awake." Henry says and comes closer to me. He looks at me from above. And now that feeling has come back.

"I spoke to the pilot and they said we would be landing in and hour or two. Get dressed in something nice."

As if a robot, I move on command and grab my bag with.

I put my bag on the toilet seat and opened it. Not only was I stress packing but I didn't realize that most of the stuff I packed, is what Henry got me.

I knew we were going to be landing at around 1pm, so i replaced my underwear with my bikini bottom and I out the top on.

Layering over that, I put a white cotton dress that I saw at the shops and knew it was definitely going to be useful for a beach trip of some sort.

I put my hair in a claw clip and cleaned up a bit. Brushing my teeth and putting on a tiny bit of makeup, just to look awake more then I was.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I take a deep breath. "You have no choice. Just do it." I said to myself and stepped back.

Taking my bag into my hand and opened the door. I walked back to the seating area to find Henry on a laptop. He must be working or planning something, I thought.

I placed my bad back on the seat with the other carry-on bags. I sat down on the seats I slept on and looked outside the window to see that we were close by.

I felt eyes burning into the side of my head. I knew the pair of eyes belonged to him. Turning my gaze to look at him, I catch him in the act of already looking at me.

"What?" I asked. He just smirked. "Nothing." And Henry moved his gaze back down to the laptop.

I smiled to myself.

This is going to be a long trip.

*****

I feel the plane land.

I look up to Henry. "That's time to go. Just get off the Jet I'll have guys take our bags to our Cabana."

I nodded my head and placed my bookmark back into my book.

I stood up and took a hold of my purse and saw the pilot push the door back into the stairs form.

Henry stood next to me and placed his hand down onto my lower back. I look up at him.

He motioned his head to the stairs. I started walking out and when I lifted my head I was speechless.

The sky was light blue, no cloud in sight. The water was clear, as if it was cleaned every morning. The smell of flowers and salty ocean water.