And So...

It's official: I have finished this book. I've had this story idea bouncing in my head for several years, and now it's done. I'm super proud of myself, but I'm also sad that it's over, and there's no more to be said for my characters.

But wait: there is. Due to me being bored at school, I've been using Google Sites to make a fan site with profiles of all the named characters in this book. It was really fun to make, and I have officially published it and am able to put the link here:

https://sites.google.com/view/what-is-this-fandom/home

(01/03/2022 Update: Per request of my cousin, I have created a personality quiz to see which character you are most like. Try it out with this link: https://www.opinionstage.com/mary-motyka/which-wiyn-character-are-you )

I'm really happy to have this done, and I really hope you enjoyed. I'm grateful to my friends and family for supporting me, and grateful to my readers for reading and blah blah blah sappy stuff. If you have any ideas on what I should write next (i.e. MHA fanfics because that's the only anime I watch, another original story, maybe keep working on that Warriors fanfic I just kind of forgot about?), please let me know. Also, if you know how I can get this taken off that one Vietnam site I mentioned in my announcement chapter or have tips on how to get this published (life goals), I'd love to hear it.

Overall, thank you so much for making it this far. I'd love to hear constructive criticism on what I could change, and if you liked the story, please at least leave a comment. At the time of posting this (11/26/2021), I have a grand total of 3 comments, while one of my friends is basking in 24K reads (#jealousy).

Thank you for reading, and never be afraid to stand up for what is right, which, through my characters, is all I've been trying to do all along.