𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙗𝙪𝙨.𝙗𝙩𝙨𝙭𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧.2

sopexreader

The boy lets out a deep groan as he tosses his bookbag on the ground and flops onto the chair with an exasperated sigh causing seven pairs of eyes to flick to him. "What's gotten into your ass, Min?" Jin lets out a small laugh as he leans his head on Namjoon's shoulder. The pale male lets out a groan as he leans his head on the back of his chair. A small sigh escaped his lips as he battled with himself, deciding whether or not it'd be a good idea to let his friends know of the visitor- or shall he say a dream he had. 'But it felt so real...' He finally lifts his head, his gaze flitting from all seven pairs of eyes.

"I had a dream.." He cuts himself off, absentmindedly chewing on his bottom lip. One of the younger ones of the group let out a groan as they listened to their older friend. "Alright mlk, what did you dream about?" Jungkook drags out as he rests his head against his hand. Taehyung lets out a snort causing the oldest four of the group to glare at him and his companion, causing both of them to shut their mouths. Yoongi gives them a sarcastic thank you before telling every detail of his dream, giving them a partially less explicit story of what happened the night before.

Most of the boys give him gazes of worry, noticing how dark the bags under his eyes have gotten. The rest make jokes, mainly the youngest two of the group.Saying things along the lines of how they wish it were them and how'd they love to be blessed by a sexy demon in the middle of the night. Earning slaps at the back of their head as the oldest of the group scolds them from being insensitive. "It was a succubus." The girl at the far end of the table says, her words barely reaching anyones ears. "It was a suck-a what now?" Hoseok says, looking at her with a confused gaze.

"A succubus. They're some type of sex demons or something." She finishes with a shrug, her hazel eyes never leaving her laptop as she continues typing. The boys stare at her with a confused gaze before turning back to each other, going back to their conversations before the topic of Yoongi's weird dream even came to thought. But Yoongi's gaze never leaves the quiet girl's frame. His eyes running down every feature of her body in view. "How do you know that?" He asks, causing the group to go quiet once again.

"I don't know. I like reading a lot so I must have picked it up from a book or something." She spares him a bored gaze before returning back to the essay, typing a little more before closing her lap top and packing it away with everything else she had splayed out in front of her. She stands from the table bidding the boys a farewell before turning to leave.

Yoongi watches her leave, his eyes not leaving her curvy frame until she was out of view. He turns back to his group of friends, his lips in a thin line as he thinks about the girl that was just across from him. Something about her deep red hair and full figure familiar to his mind. He just shrugs it off, turning his attention to Hoseok who wanted to ask him about changing his hair color. No matter what tried to distract him his mind always went to her.

596 words.