𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙐𝙨.

BTSXReader.

This is a OC one shot. Superstar Main-character x BTS. BTS are here and present but it'll mainly be focusing on her. May not make a little sense at first but I like it. Let's goo. Super long. 3000+ words.

Her hazel eyes shine under the lights beautifully as she smiles at her fans in the crowd. The black face mask covering her mouth makes it harder to see, but they know she's smiling from the way her eyes crinkle. "I love you guys!" she speaks without a deep voice causing the whole stadium to scream. She already know by the end of the night she's going to be the trending topic on Twitter.

"Global superstar 'Justice' is a girl." A reporter states on one of the numerous videos on the internet.

"Justice is a girl?!" And another.

'After years of figuring out the gender and face of the international superstar, she drives her fans crazy with her neutral voice.'another.

'Even in videos and interviews she never gave away who she really was'  and another.

Her always short hair flat ironed into a wavy cut that covers her silver littered ears. Her plump lips always covered with a black or white face mask. She's been in the game for three years and no one has ever heard her natural voice. Her singing voice is deep so it's hard to tell whether she's a girl or a boy. Her clothes always baggy and covering her figure. She always kept it that way just incase she wanted to walk around by herself.

She sighs as she pushes her hair out of her face. Removing the hot black face mask, giving herself a chance to breathe as she scrolls on her phone. She never wanted to hide her identity from the people that supported her. She went through years of training and getting herself in the physical and mental shape she wanted to be in but when her manger brought up the idea of her hiding herself she was up for it.

She gained popularity fast because nobody knowing how she looked besides her skin color and tats. She peaked peoples interest. She became global after her collaboration with 'Cardi B.  After that people wanted to know her and find out who she really was under the mask. Only finding out her age and where she was from. Keeping her family out the spot light cause she didn't really have any outside of her friends. Her being an orphan. Never knew her parents and never wanted to.

"That was fantastic Selene. Just fucking beautiful." My manager, Brielle walks on the bus with her hands behind her back with a smile on her face. I give her a tight lipped smile before looking back on my phone. Scrolling through tiktok vids seeing clips from my show and the out rage my fans were sparking on the internet. 'It's only been a hour since the show ended.'

Brielle looks at me with a smile waving her hand in my face. "I have a surprise for you~." I look at her with a confused look. She pulls a paper out of her bag before handing it to me.

"Dear Justice, we would like for you to join our team as a trainer and an artist. Me as a CEO have been looking at you and your accomplishments for a while now, and you'll be a great addition to our company. We'd like for you to join us as soon as possible. - Bang Sihyuk. HYBE CEO."

My eyes widen as I read who the letters from, my shocked gaze moving to Brielle as her smile widens. "This is what you've been wanting for the longest honey! He emailed me earlier and I know you don't like looking at your emails so I just printed it out for you, but.. what are you thinking about this? Would you like to become an artist with Big hit?" Looking at her with a smile spreading across my lips. "Fuck yes!" I stand up giving her a big hug as she smiles and pats my back.