𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮.1(𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵)

BTSXReader.

Letting out a small hum, I look over at my best friend. Him checking himself out once again. His tall, slim but sculpted body dressed in a loose fitting black v-neck with black ripped jeans squeezing his plush round ass, and beautiful thighs. Sorry, I had to be descriptive.

"Come on Leia, it'll be fun, and also a new experience for you. It won't be that bad." For the fifth time this week, he's trying to get me to go to a new nightclub he found, that he says is quote on quote, "To die for." I roll my eyes standing, letting out a deep sigh before glaring at him. "You win bitch. Just because I'm sick of hearing about it."

Walking over to my closet, I pull out the only thing I find acceptable to wear to a night club. Pairing a mesh black long sleeve top with a black leather skirt along with all black red bottom pumps. Oh shit you can see my bra-

Brushing off my thoughts, I walk out from the restroom connected to my room, my best friend sitting comfortably on my bed with his phone in hand. I clear my throat to gain his attention, his eyes going wide as he lets out a whistle, slowly observing my body with his bottom lip tucked between his teeth. I fluff out my curly burgundy hair just letting it drape over my shoulders, applying light makeup. Eyebrows, eyeliner, mascara, lips ect. Giving myself a final once over, I hum in satisfaction finally ready to go.

On the way to the car I can feel Namjoon constantly glancing at me, chewing on his bottom lip. "Alright Nigga. What?" I look at him with a tired look causing him to let out a nervous laugh before gripping onto the stirring wheel, his knuckles turning white. "N-nothing noona. Nothing." I nod brushing it off. We pull up and he gets out first, quickly running around the car to open the door for me. I give him a small smile as I put my hand in his.

Making my way into the crowded club that reeks of beer and sweat. I scrunch my nose to see where Namjoon went, him walking way ahead of me and past the bar and towards the back of the club. That's weird, the bar is always his first stop. I quickly catch up to him, giving him a confused look.

He just smiles as he takes my hand into his once again, walking through a door and giving a nod to the guard. My eyebrows furrow together as we made our way down stairs. The regular light bulbs were replaced with red ones. Feels like I'm walking into the pits of hell. We make our way through the doors at the bottom of the stairs we enter something completely different than what's going on upstairs.

People are naked.

Everywhere.

This dick head brought me to a kinky ass club.

Namjoon starts pulling his shirt and jeans off, leaving him in his black Balenciaga boxer briefs. A clear view of his dick print. God damn- is he hard or his dick just that big? Genuine question.

He looks at me with a soft smile seeing my flustered face. I look down at my mesh shirt, gently tugging it over my head, placing it next to Namjoon's clothes. Doing the same with my skirt until I was left in my matching black lace fenty x savage set, leaving my heels on.

I turn to Namjoon, his eyes slowly trailing up and down my body, them lingering on my breasts, his bottom lip tucked between his teeth. My eyes widen as I see his print grow bigger, quickly averting my gaze back to his eyes to catch him already staring at mine. I feel my face heaten up, looking anywhere but at him. He smirks, noticing my flustered state. He holds his hand out, making sure to keep me close.