𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙗𝙪𝙨.𝙗𝙩𝙨𝙭𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧.4

A loud knock is heard on Hoseok's door, causing Yoongi to shoot up. Slowly blinking the sleep from his eyes, he looks around the familiar room before he lands on Hoseok's sleeping form. His blonde hair peeking from under the comforter puller over his head. Another loud knock is heard before the bedroom door flies open. Jungkook rambles to Taehyung about something with a wide smile on his face before he makes eye contact with Yoongi, His and Taehyungs going wide before a groan is heard from under the covers. Hoseok slowly sits up, the comforter slipping from his frame, his tanned skin marked up with hickies and bite marks. A gasp makes his eyes shoot open, the youngest staring at the duo with wide eyes and smirks adoring their faces.

"Deliah  is over. Get dressed and come down, we're having a party." Jungkook says before pushing Taehyung out the door. The latter screaming out they can wait if they want a quick one. Yoongi and Hoseok look at each other confused before both of their eyes widen. Yoongi's neck covered in scratches marks and Hoseok's neck and bare chest covered in hickies and bite marks. They both quickly stand up, hoseok quickly pulling a shirt over his head before looking at his friend in disbelief.

"I thought that was a fucking dream?! Why do you actually have scratches up and down your neck?!" Hoseok blurts out, pulling the shirt up to cover his exposed neck. "Ok ok maybe we.. did something while we were asleep? Demons arent real." Yoongi says matter of factly, rubbing the scratch marks on his neck. Hoseok narrows his eyes at his friend, shaking his eyes.

"So.. You sucked my dick while I was asleep?" Yoongi stares at him blankly before quickly shaking his head, a blush evident on his face. Something wasn't making sense to the boys because they both knew for a fact because there's no way that they'd do anything without each other's knowledge. In the back of his head Yoongi had the thought that succubi might actually exist. Which made him want to run and pull his dear friend Deliah to the side for a much needed talk.

Double update because I didn't post yesterday 🫱🏾‍🫲🏽

367 words.