Chapter 19

_______________________________________
          ⚠️Explicit Sexual Content⚠️
_______________________________________

        I slammed both my hands against the table, as I stood up tall.

        I took the small knife that was placed on our table, and lunged towards the despair. I grabbed her by the hair, and yanked her down to the ground, bringing the knife over my head.

       Screams and absolute chaos rang out in the restaurant, as I began stabbing Tsumiki-Chan.

       Over
                And Over
                                 And over

          I stabbed her eyes, throat, chest; Just anywhere that was fatal. Her silent screams, and bloody gargles, only made me angrier.

          "WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"

          "N-NAGITO! STOP!" There was a scream from behind me...

         '. . .Hinata-kun. . .'

         .  .  .

        'I'm sorry, Hinata-kun...'

        .   .   .

        'But...I don't even think you can stop me this time...'

         "AHaHhHAHhHAHAHA! MINE.  .  .HE'S MINE, HE'S MINE, HE'S MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE MINEMINEMINE!"

         Hands wrapped around my torso, trying to pull me away.

         "P-Please! Stop this!" Hinata-kun screamed. But I didn't...I couldn't. . .

         . . .I shouldn't. . .

         The squishy sounds the flesh made when the knife meets it, was such a heavenly sound.

         Just die already...Just die...

         "DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE-" At one moment..I brought the knife up, as my fist accidentally collided with Hinata-kun's face, from behind me, knocking him backwards. I stopped, looking behind me.

          Hinata-kun sat there with his head low. His nose...His nose was bleeding.  .  .I hurt him again...

          .  .  .

         "I hurt...Hinata-kun again.  .  ."

          I start to snicker

  "tehehe....HehehAhA...AHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!-"

         But then...Everything paused...Everyone stopped...including Hinata-kun. And bit by bit...

         "Huh?"

         The world around me began to crumble..

          "Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh? Huh?-"

          .

          .

          .