3 - Surprise

The Avengers sat around the table discussing the gala.

"What are you going to wear?" Steve asked Natasha "I have a cocktail dress I haven't worn yet so I might wear that" he nodded and Tony gasped "the menacing black widow in a dress" he pretended the fall back wards from shock while pepper rolled her eyes.

Pepper stood up "we better get start getting ready, it starts in an hour" the others agreed and began to break off into their separate rooms.

A little while later

Natasha stood in front of the mirror admiring her dress, it was simple with a black bodice and white skirt white black lining.

She finished applying her makeup and stepped outside to find pepper waiting for her "you look great" she told her "thanks, you too" replied Natasha and they made their way up to the ball room

When they arrived on the floor all the boys were waiting for them "looking lovely ladies" commented Tony, pepper rolled her eyes.

Three hours later and the gala was in dying down. Tony, surprisingly enough was still sober as were the rest of the Avengers.

A woman walked in, she stood out due to her black widow suit, caked with blood of her victims as well as her own.

She stood at the door way looking around for a moment until she spotted Bucky sitting with the other avengers as they attempted to lift mjolnier.

She calmly approached them.
"Hello" said wanda in an unsure voice, they noticed her suit.

"Where did you get that suit?" Demanded Tony, she didn't answer instead stared at bucky.

"Mr. Barnes" she said in a smooth American accent "I need to speak with you" he looked at her, unsure "who's blood is that?" Asked clint, she turned to face him "mine" came the reply before her attention returned to bucky.

"Why do you need to speak with Bucky?" Asked Steve as The others reached for their weapons only to remember they were downstairs.

She sighed and began to speak in a thick Russian accent "Fine, let's do this the hard way then" Natasha frowned slightly, she knew that voice, but quickly brushed it off.

Steve stood up "Who are you" she smiled and lunged for bucky, she wrapped her hands around his neck and began to choke him.

He stood up and shoved her off but she jumped back up, sitting on his shoulders she squeezed his neck with her hands and wrapped her legs around them.

The avengers attempted to pull her off but she continued to bounce back up from their attempts.

Finally Steve, sam and clint managed to pin her down with a lot of effort.

They tranquilized her, cuffed her and threw her in Lokis old cell.