29𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖓𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 2001

a/n:

a/n:

hi everyone! there may or may not be an update later but i just wanted to hop on and show my love for geogre on such a sad day.

20 years ago today, on the 29th of november 2001, the world lost one of the most talented, loving, free-spirited and warm-hearted person. george harrison was a legend and continues to be one to this very day. i can't imagine what his friends and family must be feeling this time each year. my heart goes out to them.

sometimes, when i think of how far i've come in life - since bettering my mental health - i begin to think of how much each of my idols have played a big part in helping me get better. from queen and freddie mercury, whom were the first i loved and whom completely and utterly saved my life, to the beatles and george harrison who shaped me and my soul to who i wish to be. i feel so close to george, spiritually. two years ago i would never have imagined myself cherishing nature and loving the feeling the nature and earth can bring me. much like connie sullivan. she is sort of based on me. a girl who has struggles but continues to show that shes strong. the way her and i relate most is the love we have for george.

when i see him smile, it's as if my troubles melt away and when he laughs its music to my ears. then when i think of how he's gone, my heart shatters to pieces and it's as if the ground beneath me is slipping away.

i miss george so so much. i wish he was still here today. i'm 99.9% sure the world would be a better place if he was still here today. he had the ability to do that. he was almost like a hero and a big inspiration in my life.

i hope to be like him one day whether it's as kind and free-spirited as he was or as talented and creative as he was.

i love you always and forever, george harrison.

february 25th 1943
~
november 29th 2001<3