Chapter 19 - How did I get this lucky?

I stare at myself in the long body length mirror. Dressed in a white wedding dress my eyes starts to water. I can't believe I'm getting married at eighteen. It fells so unreal.

"You look absolutely beautiful Love." Zane says and I turn around shocked.

"You're not supposed to see the bride before the wedding!" I yell. It's known to be bad luck.

"Baby I love you so much not even bad luck can take you away from me. You're the only one I will ever want." He steps closer to me.

I reach out for his hands and he kisses me on my forehead.

"I love you so much Zane."

He smiles at me as he walks backwards. He winks and closes the door. My stomach is full of fluttering butterflies and I can't wait for the second that Zane and I are finally married.

I walk out and Zane father is standing in the hallway.

"You look gorgeous Veronica. Zane is lucky to have you."

"Thank you for walking me down the isle Mr Lynwood. It really means a lot to me."

Zane's parents is fantastic. They are very kind and they would do anything for each other. They made me feel at home the moment as I met them and I love them like I've known them for years.

I link my arm with Mr Lynwood's and we walk down the isle. I see Zane standing in all his glory and my tears starts to surface.

We reach the front and Zane take my hands from his father's and give them a small kiss. I smile and whisper, "You look dashing."

He smiles and winks turning to the priest. The wedding ceremony starts and soon enough we say our vows.

"Veronica, my Love, I promise to keep you safe with my whole life. I promise to look after you for the rest of our life's and I promise to love you forever and after that."

"Zane, I promise to stand by you in good times and bad. I promise to do everything in my power to make you laugh everyday. I promise to give you the love you deserve and I promise to love you until the day we die and after that."

"You may now kiss your bride." The priest says and before he even finishes his sentence Zane's lips crashes onto mine and my whole body ignites with sparks. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss.

We pull back a little and look into each other's eyes. This is the most perfect day of my life.

Everyone cheers and throws confetti as we walk down the isle. I just keep looking at Zane a we walk and think, how did I get this lucky?

*
*
*
*
Christii