chapter 22

Liv pov
"You want a what?" Han asked. "I want a baby okay! I just want my little baby running around the house!" "Oh sweetie" Allie said. By then the boys walked in. "Hey baby girl" Matt came up to me. I tried to pull myself together. "Hi" I replied. "Alright I'll see you later, okay" Allie hugged me. I nodded as I hugged everyone else bye. "Finally" Matt laughed. "Yeah" I said. "What's wrong baby girl?" He asked "I dont know, I guess- it's stupid" I rolled my eyes. He pulled me on his lap "Liv just tell me please" he whispered in my hair. "I want a baby Matt" he smiled. "I knew this was coming" I looked at him confuzzled. "Liv I will give you anything you want you know that?" I nodded, and said "Can we try soon?" I asked. "I promise"

I woke up in Matts arms and in our bed. He must've moved me from the couch, to the bed. I checked my phone and and was about to get in the shower when I heard Matt. "Do you know how extremely rude it is to leave a person to frezze to death while they're sleeping?" "Oh look at this I'm leaving" I said. Not even 5 minutes later Matt joins me. He smiled, I rolled my eyes. "Oh I forgot, that we have a date tonight at 7 at the beach" he told me. "Oh really, and when was this planned" "just now" he said. I walked out of the shower, and got ready for the day.

I really didn't do anything today, I just hung out and went to the grocery store to get food. I looked at the clock, 5:30 "Liv I'll see you at the beach, I have to get something" he kissed me. "Love you" I replied "love you the mostest" he smiled, and kissed me one last time before leaving. About ten minutes later, Allie and Han walked in with a dress and make up. "LIV WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU HAVE TO GET READY FOR YOUR DATE!" Allie yelled. "Okay okay, I'm up" I said. We all went to my bathroom, Allie did my make up, while Han did my hair. "Shit Al, it's 6:30." Hannah said. "Dress now" Allie said, I put on the dress, it was a coral, strapless, high low dress. "Lets go" I said.

When we got to the beach it was almost sunset. I saw Cameron, with a sign, January 5th I saw you. Next was Nash, January 5th was the day I asked you out. Hayes said February 1st I kissed you. Aaron "March 5th I told you I loved you. Shawn April 7th I gave you a promise ring. Carter, "July 7th was when I was scared to lose you. Jack G "August 29th I got you back, and promised to never let you go" Johnson "It's 3 years later..... and I'm keeping that promise" Then Taylor "September 4th new memories begin. I looked behind Taylor, to find Matt standing there smiling. "Liv there's one other question" He got down on one knee, I was shaking. "Olivia Grace Caniff, I love you with all my heart, I've known you for a short time, but you're wrapped around my finger, I can't picture another secound without you in my life, I want to make it permanent, will you marry me?" I was shaking at this point. "Y-yess" he jumped up and kissed me, he kissed me like no other way, he spun me around. He finally put me down and slid the ring on my finger, next thing I know is everyone is screaming and so happy. I couldn't keep the smile off my face.