Chapter 20

Liv pov

I was sitting there nervously as the doctor came in with a very serious face. "Mrs Caniff I'm so sorry but.." before he even finished I knew what had happened and I was a total wreck. I looked over at Matt, I could tell he was about to cry ut staying strong for me. "We'll take out the baby now if that's okay?" I nodded and walked to the room where they took my baby.  As soon as we got home I  just went to bed and didn't even talk to Matt.

   Matt pov

Liv just went to bed, didn't say anything at all. When she went to our room I lost it I started crying, and getting so frustrated. Out of all people Liv, that the only thing she wants in life is a baby. She was so excited for the baby too, I looked at the clock 2:30 in the morning. I went to lay down with Liv but she was sitting up. I looked at her, "can't sleep" she replied on the edge of tears. I went to the bed and held her, she started crying in my arms for about an hour before she fell asleep. I decided to go to bed as well.

  Liv pov

I woke up at 2 in the afternoon, with Matt holding me in his arms. I could see the tears from the awful night we had last night. I was about to fall back asleep when Matt woke up, and kissed my forehead, "I'll be right back baby" I was confused by what he ment. He walked out the door because I heard it shut. I decided to get up and take a shower.

    I stepped out and but on sweat pants and Matts hoodies, and put my hair in a high pony tail. I was walking down stairs when I saw a note

   My beautiful Liv,
I have to go out for a little while I'll be back in an hour or less I promise. I have some good news when I come back.
                  Love, 
          Matt

I sighed and layer on the couch. I thought to myself about the baby and why it happened, I was so ready too. I was only a week away to find out if it was a boy or a girl. I don't even know if I want to try again. Crap. I have to tell Taylor. Matt came in with Starbucks, and the gang. "Hey Sis," Taylor said hugging me I started tearing up a bit. "Hey don't cry it's okay we'll ge t through it together I promise" I nodded as everyone else gave me a hug until Hannah came up to me. "Hey sweetie" I loved Hannah she was like an older sister to me "hi" "Do you want to talk?" She asked I nodded as we went to the porch outside. "Hannah I don't know what to do it feels like my whole world has fallen apart, it my fault, and Matt, god Matt he was so excited too and I let him down" I said crying. "Liv look it's not your fault at all, non of this is you wanna know something,  your going to try again soon and your going to have a successful pregnancy and have a baby" she smiled. She held me in her arms as I cried, a mixture of sad, happy, and depressed tears.

    Taylor came out "Liv I want you to meet my girlfriend Allie" "Oh great when I look my worst you bring in your girlfriend" she laughed "Babe ya look great" she smiled, me and Hannah, Allie started laughing together and that's when I realized people where going to help me get through this.

   Week later

Allie, Hannah, and I have gotten close. With all of each other and we've been texting back and forth. Matt has been here, our days consist of movies, cuddling, and Starbucks. "Matt?" I asked "yes beautiful" god we've been. Together for a year and two months and he still gives me butterflies. "how did you feel about me having the baby?" "Liv I was so excited, but it's okay, I want to try again soon, but if it's too soon I understand" "Yeah, can we just wait until where like 25 or so" "Of course"