Chapter 23

LIV POV

Everyone congratulated us, and me and Matt headed home, in the car Matt put his hand on my thigh, and started to move it upwards. I looked at him, his eyes still on the road. His hand not moving anymore, we got to thee house. I walked in the front of him, purposely shaking my hips. I barely walked in the house then Matt pushed me against the wall. "You mrs Espinosa, think you can get away with that then you're wrong." "Am I?" I challenged. He kissed me with so much passion, and lust. He picked me up not breaking the kiss, we reached our room. He threw me on the bed, and took off his shirt, showing off his his body. Without hesitation he climbed on me, I flipped him over so I was on top. I took off my shirt, and started to grind my hips on his. His hands roaming my body. I started kissing his neck, when he stopped me. "Baby, this is all about you tonight" He flipped me over, and kissed down my neck, to my chest, to my stomach. His hands taking the longest time to take my shorts off, after taking his off. He kissed me while taking off my bra, slowly. Soon his boxers came off. He hovered over me, and entered me. He went slow and took his time as I scratched down his back. I felt my stomach in a knot. "Matt, I'm about to-" "on 3 baby" "1.2.3" us both releasing on each other. He pulled out of me and layed next to me. Our breathing came back to normal, we layed there as Matt played with my hair. "Olivia I love you" "I love you too Matt" he kissed me, and with that I drifted off to a deep sleep.

I woke up to the shower running, looking over to see just sheets. Smiling at the thought of last night, I got up and went to brush my teeth. I walked in the bathroom, "Good morning babe" Matt said. "Morning" I said. "Have fun last night?" "MATTHEW" I said and blushed at the thought. "Don't worry I had fun too" he laughed. I hopped in the shower with Matt. "Matt, I know it's really early, but can we start to plan the wedding?" I ask. "Baby girl, you don't have to ask, let's pick a date today, and start looking for places" I smiled and kissed his cheek. I stepped out of the shower, and got ready for the day.

Matt and I are sitting on the couch, currently fighting over the dates of the wedding. "May 16th!" I yelled "May 30th!" Matt yelled. This was basically the conversation for about 2 hours now. "Why can't you agree with me!" I pleaded. "Fine May 16th!" Matt finally gave in. "Yay" I said jumping into his lap kissing him. "I love you thank you!" I said like a child on Christmas. "Anything for my girl"

"Sooo" Matt dragged out as he walked in the kitchen. "Sooo what?" I asked. "What's for dinner, I mean you have to keep up with this, you are going to be my wife soon, it's your job to make me food" I looked at him with my mouth opened wide. "Fine, I'll make you food, and you can pick out what colors for the wedding, and the sizes of the dresses and tuxs for everyone" I smirked at him. "Umm maybe tonight's a take out night?" He suggested. I laughed and hugged him "yes" I said