chapter 7

Liv pov

I woke up in Matt's arms he was already up. "Morning princess" I giggled and went to get up but he pulled me back down and said "please stay with me?" "fine but only for 10 minutes" "okay I promise" he said. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up at 1 and luckily we only had one magcon to do and we were staying for 2 days.Matt was asleep too "Matt come on get up" no response. "matt please" nothing "ugh your impossible to get up" "yeah but your still here"he said I laughed and got up but he got in front of me and kissed me. We pulled apart he rested his head on mine "did I ever tell you that your beautiful" "nope but now you have" "haha lets go meet up with the boys" "ill be there later i have to get ready" I went and put on a gray crop top with "geek" on it and jean shorts with gray vans. "CRAP" i screamed I called Taylor (phone convo)

T hello

L Taylor I'm out of contacts what do I do

T umm wear your glasses ill get you some later today

L ugh fine

I put on my glasses they're the big geeky ones I curled my hair and put on Matt's bennie I walked out into the boys room and they all looked at me "what have you never seen a girl with glasses before?" "no i just didn't knew you whore glasses"

Cameron said I laughed it off and sat on Taylor's lap "Liv get off of me your butt is so bony!!" "never" I looked at him seriously "if you dont get off of me im not taking you to go get you your contacts" "okay ill get off" I sat in the floor when Matt pulled me up off the floor on his lap. "date tonight?" he whispered in my ear I nodded my head "be ready at 7" "okay" "so Liv what are your plans for your birthday?" Taylor asking me "umm watching Netflix because I have no friends" "HAHA" Taylor laughed "whatever; I still have a month before I can move to California and drive your range rover" "touch it and you die" "im going to go bye" I hugged Matt and punched Taylor in the arm.

Matt pov

"So Matt how are you and my sister?" Taylor asked me "umm good I guess" "remember you hurt her I hurt you I dont want her going into depression again from her last boyfriend who in fact I beat up." "I dont plan on it" I went out to get ready for me and Livs date which I think is going to be pretty sweet but there's one thing on my mind what happened to her with her last boyfriend?? I picked her up at her room. she was gorgeous and to my surprise she was still wearing her glasses. She had a turquoise shirt with black high waisted shorts and turquoise vans with a necklace that had and infinity sign on it I took her hand and walked her down stairs.We walked to a park and I had took her through the woods "Matthew Espinosa what are you doing" she said "shh its a surprise" I said "you know this is usually the part where the crazy guy comes out of nowhere and kills us" she laughed I picked her up bridal style and took her to an empty spot with light and blanket "Matt did you do this for me??" "no i did it for my mom" I said she looked at me and I laughed I carried her to the blanket. "so when you had no friends you were kidding right" she shook her head no "but how come?" she just looked down "im sorry I-" "no matt ill tell you" "in 7 grade I dated a freshman and it was the worst decision ever! we dated until I got into highschool and then a girl spreaded rumors that I cheated on him when I didn't he believed it and he kissed my best friend and punched me" I cut her off my kissing her I couldn't take it anymore "liv I swear I won't ever hurt you" "really?" " I swear on our kids" she laughed I took her back and she said she was really tired I just took her to my room and gave her a sweat shirt of mine and cuddle up with her.