chapter 17

Liv pov

I made it im a singer, a pop star, whatever you call it im so happy. Matt isn't here to celebrate with me which makes me upset like alot. I was sitting down in the living room watching despicable me when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door "Matt!" I screamed and jumped on him he dropped everything and picked me up "Liv" he said "I missed you so much Liv" "I did too Matt" I said he kissed me it was passionate but sweet. We pulled away "Liv im so proud of you, you did it and im so happy about it" I smiled and blushed "thank you it means alot" he smiled "where's everyone else?" He looked at me "I may or may not have left a day or 3 early to see you" "Matt you didn't have to" I said "but I wanted to" I smiled and hugged him "come on lets watch movies and hangout" I nodded and we laid down on the couch I looked up and matt was just too cute! He looked down at me smiled and started kissing me. Things started to get heated it was like nothing Ive ever felt before. Matt started to take off his shirt only breaking the kiss for a moment. "Matt" I moaned as he left little love bites on my neck "Matt I can't" he stopped and smiled and nodded as he started kissing me more and more I couldn't take it anymore I wanted him and he knew it too. "Matt just take off my shirt already" he smiled and laughed as he did what I said. He honestly is the best person ever.

Morning

I woke up to realize what had happened last night and I started smiling. I look at my phone it was 11:00. I had a meeting at 3 "Matt wake up" he didn't move. I kissed him and he kissed back "Goodmorning princess" "Good morning to you too" he smiled "Matt I have a meeting at 3 you can come if you want" "ill come princess" I laughed "alright lets get ready" I got dressed in high waisted shorts and a diamond shirt. I put on my teal vans and curled my hair. I walked down stairs to see Matt standing there for me "you ready?" He asked "yep" I nodded he grabbed my hand and we were off after stopping by Starbucks.

****************

"Hello miss Olivia" omg I hate when  they do that "hi" I said "come right this way" when sat down and my manager was there "Matt this really important" he squeezed mu hand "Liv we have big news for you" "yes" I said "we are giving you you're own tour"

   Oooohhh plot twist im so sorry im horrible for not updating ive been really busy with school and everything I love you guys