chapter 15

Matt pov

"is it true Amanda?" I said she didn't say anything to me "hello did you hear me I said is it true" she nodded her head I was shocked the girl that I thought could make me happy again just changed my judgement a lot. Truth is I never stopped loving Liv........ oh god Liv she tried to tell me I feel like such an idiot "Amanda you can leave now and dont ever talk to me again" and i looked at Taylor "Taylor do you know where Liv is?" "I dont have a clue" and with that I started running I had to find her and quickly I cant lose her again.

   Memories flashed through my mind I finally realized that Liv never took off  the ring I gave her about 7 months ago. Through all of this she never once took off the ring I cant believe it. I love her so much why did I ever break up with her or even pick Amanda over Liv.

   it was 3 days later after Liv got of the hospital we were all at a party I saw Amanda I was drunk and I kissed her and the worst part is Liv watched the whole thing happen I remember her scream my name; crying ; running out the front door and me running after her "Liv its not what it looked like" "oh really your lips accidentally landed on hers" I didn't say anything "Matthew im done with you and everything I quit all of this" "Liv you cant quit please we can't give up" "really because I think I just did have a nice life" and with that she was gone

     I still cant get that out of my mind her crying and her makeup all messed up because of me why did I even let her go. I was running all over the place trying to find her I looked at my phone ive been running around for about an hour. I still cant find her but I hear hear her on the phone down the hall shes crying. great. I hate when she cries especially over me. I just want to hold her again her laugh here everything god. I started running.....no sprinting at this point I found her she look at me. I stopped for a second than walked up to her. she started to say something but i stopped her I slammed my lips into hers there where fireworks she wrapped her arms around my neck I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. god how much I missed her.

We pulled apart. I wiped away her tears away she smiled and looked down I pulled her chin up and said what I always wanted to "I love you so much and im sorry for everything Liv" she looked at me and smiled I looked down at her hand "you never took it off?" "didn't have the courage too" she replied "Olivia will you go back out with me please?" she looked at me