Chapter 14

6 months later

Livs pov

so today's the day the day where I get signed up for a record label I guess you can say that magcon help me alot and the best part is KATY PERRY wants to sign me im so happy. I left magcon only because I thought it was just drama well for me. But I don't really wanna talk about right now. Taylor and Hannah are really close they are getting pretty serious. i drove to the studio and we instantly started to do covers I did a cover of faith harmony better together. it went great im so excited to hear it on the radio!!

week later

my song is number one on the charts im so happy im screaming Taylor called me and said how happy he was for me and that hes coming home. hes never home as that I heard the door open I ran to it taylor was there with everyone else "aaahhhh" I screamed I haven't seen them in forever I hugged Taylor "woah there liv" i laughed than he showed up I pulled Taylor aside "whys Matt here and with her?" "its fine Liv" "okay" I said I went in the kitchen and saw matt there kissing Amanda "could you get a room?" I said annoyed "could you learn how to move on?" Amanda said "could you learn how to move on" "obviously I have" I screamed a little too loud because everyone came in "really who?" she said not believing me Matt looked at me with a scared looked because he knew what my answer was "Nash" I said and with that I turned and kissed him when I pulled away Matt looked disappointed "Amanda I forgot that I had something planned out for us" and with that he left I looked at everyone. With tears in my eyes I ran up to my room.

I heard a knock on my door "Taylor not now" I said Nash walked in. "Nash im so sorry for that" "no its okay I understand" I hugged him he rubbed my back "you need to go talk to him" he said "nash I cant just not now hes happy with her okay" "okay" and with that he left I looked down at my ring I still haven't taken it off

my cover "don't wanna dance alone" is number one on the charts again! and now I was performing it at Vidcon as I was singing I caught a glimpse of Matt he was coming on stage and so was everyone else and they started dancing which was hilarious I laughed as I tried to sing the lyrics and when I finished the song I climbed on Taylor's back "carry me please" he didn't say anything just carried me.

When we turned the corner Amanda was on the phone all I heard was "I love you to baby ill see you tonight" And I knew it wasn't Matthew i didn't know why but something hit me hard when I realized it wasn't Matthew "Taylor will you go get Matt please" he nodded. And when everyone followed him I did something. That I never thought I would do

I jumped on top of Amanda and punched her and just kept punching her. She of course punched back I didn't even realize someone had pulled us apart. "Whats going on" Matthew screamed and ran over to Amanda nobody said anything "I said whats going on" he said again "Why doesn't your perfect girlfriend tell you I mean thats the only person you really pay attention to anymore" "Olivia" Taylor said Amanda just stood there in shock until I had the guts to finally get it out "Amanda cant stay with the one person thats whats wrong." I walked away and didn't look back because I knew that if I did I would get sucked back in.